Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Banned

setting off DT cycles combined with no attempt at the raid target is pure abuse of game mechanics to grief the other raid force. The action results in player suspension combined with the guild being raid suspended. The burden of proof didnt used to be as much before. Now days you pretty much have to have indisputable multiple logs combined with 5 camera angles on uninterupted fraps. Then you have to get a gm to view the petition, who then shows it to TMO officers in order for them to find a rebuttle or ake up a defense for whatever evidence you provided. Then after ignoring your leadership for weeks, the gm will respond with not enuff proof to warrant discipline or be like its too late to do anyhting. After that, a new gm comes along and says all previous petitions are null and void, deletes them, moves on like its all good. Basically if you are in TMO, you have gotten away with about 50 seperate instances in the last couple years where your guild should have been raid suspended at the very least.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Vote Lron to be the next Guide on P99.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

I seem to remember nobody ever doing anything about people setting off DTs, for as long as I've been here.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seem to remember nobody ever doing anything about people setting off DTs, for as long as I've been here.
I agree, this is an outrage and something needs to be done!
Old 03-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see this as wrong. Setting off a cycle hurts both sides.

The new tactic is to have everyone camping then start it (something we learned from TMO)
Old 03-26-2013, 05:06 PM
Banned

it was done on red and punished severely by our current lead GM. Yet on blue it goes unpunished because Zeelot / toleez / ahius has the power to escape every legit petition against his sorry ass.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

thank god for time machines - not useful only for knowing when mobs will pop, but also can escape the fuzz with them
Old 03-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was done on red and punished severely by our current lead GM. Yet on blue it goes unpunished because Zeelot / toleez / ahius has the power to escape every legit petition against his sorry ass.
Point of clarification: I suspect by your grouping that you mean to imply Zeelot was controlling Aiaus during the recent time in question regarding the (ab)use of an IP exemption. This is untrue. The owner of Aiaus has repeatedly claimed responsibility for controlling the character at that time, and there exists no admission or record whatsoever that Zeelot did, or ever has, played the Aiaus account. If such an implication has not been made, please disregard this point. If you did, in fact, mean to make such an implication, you may construct your future statements in light of this clarification.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Kobold

PS -

Time between death touches - 45 seconds
Time it takes to camp - 30 seconds

Even if it takes more than one mouth breather longer 15 seconds to type /camp, only one said mouth breather should die per cycle. The more you know ~!
Old 03-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTF420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because, TMO sucks.. they tried to zerg/buy their way to the top, when that didn't work they slandered their opposition's credibility and blasted their RL photo's so bad in rnf that many of them left the server completely (sucks doesn't it meccezan??). the funny thing is, FE isn't even doing half the shit to TMO that TMO did to its competition and look at how quickly they are folding, the little pussy bitches are getting whats coming to them imo
Closed Thread