Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watching them squirm and try to defend the indefensible just because they all love the bible so much is too funny.
Says the Bug Eater who has yet to say if he's ok with this or not

Attachment 21933
Attachment 21934

You don't need to be a bible believer to understand this is not ok hth
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-29-2023, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you atleast recognize the sexual component involved enough to draw an equivalence between different variations of pedo behaviour.
I did.

Christian Clergy actually has been found quite numerously actually sexually abusing children. By the thousands in fact. Gross

Where as cosplay parades and book readings haven't resulted in a jailed bankrupted planner of the event.

*boggle

didn't ED get banned for posting the same thing Elizondo just posted? Failed UK actor is just lewd.
Old 05-29-2023, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did.

Christian Clergy actually has been found quite numerously actually sexually abusing children. By the thousands in fact. Gross

Where as cosplay parades and book readings haven't resulted in a jailed bankrupted planner of the event.

*boggle

didn't ED get banned for posting the same thing Elizondo just posted? Failed UK actor is just lewd.
If something that really happened at a "Drag Queen Story Hour" is enough to be banned for posting it here then you are making my point for me

That it needs to be banned everywhere

Checkmate
Old 05-29-2023, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-29-2023, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If something that really happened at a "Drag Queen Story Hour" is enough to be banned for posting it here then you are making my point for me

That it needs to be banned everywhere

Checkmate
This is pretty much exactly how I feel about your religion tbh pedophile priests deserve prison or worse.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did.

*boggle

mentally handicapped kids get it way worse that altar boys. down with mental health workers!

if parents want to take their kids to church/drag shows, whatever
Old 05-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if parents want to take their kids to church/drag shows, whatever
Totally agree!

Same with transitioning.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:38 PM
Banned

ya taking your kid to church is totally the same thing as taking synthetic hormone pills and removing their genitalia, good point man

(lol hole-eeee shit)
Old 05-29-2023, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya taking your kid to church is totally the same thing as taking synthetic hormone pills and removing their genitalia, good point man

(lol hole-eeee shit)
Remember when they chemically castrated repeated child abusers. I wonder how many of the Christian clergy shared your description of existence in the church.

Heh the irony
Old 05-29-2023, 06:15 PM
Banned

Yeah the religious community that shames and kept this disgusting bug brainery at bay for centuries is the real problem. What a take.
Closed Thread