Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Destroy the econony, get Ukraine blown up AND try to inject everyone with useless/potentially dangerous shots

NICE!!!

You are transparent. I see plans within plans.

Think about it. Like take the Red Brigade, a terrorist organization from last century. It is difficult to say what their "issues" were, because their main focus was simple violence and disruption. This disruption was a means (note to Ecko: this where you fell off yer bike yesterday) to a very nebulous end. An Italian Marxist state. Anarcho-Marxism just assumes, create enough mayhem, the revolution happens.

Unlike the revolutionaries of the second half of last century, the Emo Army of Incellation and White Christian Rage (TEAIWCR, pronounced "Tee whacker") is clear on what their issues are, and largely seem to also be their strategy.

Tee whackers think simply saying the words tranny, gay, mask, liberal, Black, Black Lives Matter, Mexican, "government," immigration, has some very specific meaning that everyone will understand.

These meanings -- an entire language really -- exists however only in their pickled heads. These are dying people, and a dying language.

Sorry history gut shot you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But you be the fool that decided to kindle the reactors on the timeless futility of trying to stop it.
Old 05-29-2023, 02:00 PM
Banned

Can't you just let them eat their horse paste in peace, Sadre?
Old 05-29-2023, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

I'm like Church Lady about Church Ladies. I need to chill.
Old 05-29-2023, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Think about it. Like take the Red Brigade, a terrorist organization from last century. It is difficult to say what their "issues" were, because their main focus was simple violence and disruption. This disruption was a means (note to Ecko: this where you fell off yer bike yesterday) to a very nebulous end. An Italian Marxist state. Anarcho-Marxism just assumes, create enough mayhem, the revolution happens.

Unlike the revolutionaries of the second half of last century, the Emo Army of Incellation and White Christian Rage (TEAIWCR, pronounced "Tee whacker") is clear on what their issues are, and largely seem to also be their strategy.

Tee whackers think simply saying the words tranny, gay, mask, liberal, Black, Black Lives Matter, Mexican, "government," immigration, has some very specific meaning that everyone will understand.

These meanings -- an entire language really -- exists however only in their pickled heads. These are dying people, and a dying language.

Sorry history gut shot you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But you be the fool that decided to kindle the reactors on the timeless futility of trying to stop it.
What about the Oktober Guard?
Old 05-29-2023, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the left owns language because they are the smart ones?

this is a terrible post. if you need me to come over to your side and show how to argue for chaos, np.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

watching the cis-hets project sexuality onto glitter is hilarious.

there is one..
calling names is getting tired
Old 05-29-2023, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

your approach of - they dumb, me smart. me show fat man big words at bar.

we like big words here also
Old 05-29-2023, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

also, your fat friend sounded lovely. hope he conquered is demon(s)
Old 05-29-2023, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the left owns language because they are the smart ones?

this is a terrible post. if you need me to come over to your side and show how to argue for chaos, np.

Liberal is not left. Liberal is an adjective. The 2nd amendment is liberal to the max. The free market system is liberal, again, to the max.

I do not equate liberal with left. Liberal is a relative term, used politically, to describe a given law or policy. In the 1920's, it was "liberal" to grant women the vote. Now it would not be called liberal at all. It would be called catching up to that which has long been... ready? ... liberated.

Language liberates. But that is different from saying language is leftist. That is pretty silly. The liberal arts, to continue that thought, are intended to liberate the mind. Many idiots inside and outside academia thinks this means, make more leftists.

I will require a stipulation that people need to up their language game if they want to move about the world of ideas freely.

No. Chaos. No. You are chaotic neutral. I am lawful neutral. I only smash the icons that deserve to be smashed; you would have us smash them all!

Bah! Scoundrel!
Old 05-29-2023, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Scoundrels keep the water fresh. who am i to decide which "icons" get to live. they are proven through wear.
Closed Thread