Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Post [LFSG] Looking for static group.

I'm returning to P99 from a year off. I was with one of the raiding guilds after my original guild disappeared but was unable to make raid times so took time off. I am now returning and interested in leveling another character except without all the raid guild drama attached to my name. Starting from the beginning and leveling a character is my goal and if I found a guild with far less drama and access to the raiding scene that is preparing for Velious, that would be icing on the cake.

I'm interested in finding a group of people or at least a couple others that would be interested in making a static group for EST evenings. Typically starting around 9PM EST - 12:30AM EST. Willing to discuss days to play, could be an every night thing or just certain days. I am a streamer and would be streaming most of this at the following twitch channel:

http://www.twitch.tv/cramit845

I'm interested in finding a group of folks that are interested in moving around the world to go to places all over. Sticking to one specific leveling path isn't a bad thing but interested in finding players that want to check out different areas and are ok with spending nights farming loot for each player in the group to gear out.

"If your idea is to join a group, gear out and leave, this is not the group for you..."

Interested in committed players only and ones who are willing and able to communicate outside of game with schedules. Classes and races are up for discussion in my mind, I am currently playing a High elf chanter for fun but would be willing to choose a class based on the amount of people we have and what classes everyone wants to play. I would prefer to find players that are also of the same mind in terms of class, race really doesn't matter as much in my eyes. Anyone interested in this type of gameplay leave a reply and lets hash out some of the info and hopefully, get to leveling!
Last edited by Grizzler; 03-30-2015 at 10:46 AM..
Old 03-30-2015, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

It sounded pretty good until you got to the "communicate outside of game" part.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:17 AM
Large Bat

sounds good sent a /tell to froddo in game
Old 03-30-2015, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It sounded pretty good until you got to the "communicate outside of game" part.
I can understand that some folks aren't fond of this but without it, if a player is unable able to be there at the scheduled time because of something that pop's up, would rather get an e-mail or something letting me know rather than waiting in a zone on 1 person.
Old 03-30-2015, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds good sent a /tell to froddo in game
Ok, I will look for you on this evening while on my chanter.
Old 03-30-2015, 01:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

This is just what I'm looking for. I could only commit to 2-3 nights a week and don't have any high level alts so my gear would be pretty sad. Are you wanting to start from lvl 1? There's about 5 classes I've always wanted to play so I can roll whatever class fits the group, or can join with my 25 warrior if you dont want to start from scratch.

Send me a private message and we can work things out.
Old 03-30-2015, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongcorndog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is just what I'm looking for. I could only commit to 2-3 nights a week and don't have any high level alts so my gear would be pretty sad. Are you wanting to start from lvl 1? There's about 5 classes I've always wanted to play so I can roll whatever class fits the group, or can join with my 25 warrior if you dont want to start from scratch.

Send me a private message and we can work things out.
As of right now I was hoping to start at lvl 1 so that all participants would have a character specific for the group and we would only level them together. Have other toons for other nights/times when the group isn't playing. As well as not having to catch characters up or whatever. Will send you a msg tonight once I am able to msg loxnar in game.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As of right now I was hoping to start at lvl 1 so that all participants would have a character specific for the group and we would only level them together. Have other toons for other nights/times when the group isn't playing. As well as not having to catch characters up or whatever. Will send you a msg tonight once I am able to msg loxnar in game.
That works for me, I think it'll be fun starting with a group together. Do you plan to twink? I can get some decent low level gear but wouldn't be able to afford much else without selling everything off my other toons. I'm open to playing any role in the group. Just let me know what you need and when you want to start
Old 03-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Large Rat

I would very much like to be a part of this if you can get it going. The time frame proposed fits my schedule perfectly, and I most definitely am looking to find a core group of dedicated players moving forward. I generally prefer tank/melee DPS, but have healed as well and am open to just about anything if it will help the group.

I'll look for you in game, hopefully this can be put together.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongcorndog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That works for me, I think it'll be fun starting with a group together. Do you plan to twink? I can get some decent low level gear but wouldn't be able to afford much else without selling everything off my other toons. I'm open to playing any role in the group. Just let me know what you need and when you want to start
At this point, it is up to everyone who is willing to commit the time and what the group wants to do. My preference would to not twink and try and experience as many places as possible to gear up as well as enjoy the entire world but again, I leave that for the group to decide together.

I am in the process of taking everyone's names and hopefully setup a time for everyone to get together on a voice chat or in game so we can discuss everything and figure out the class structure, what times to meet, when to play and everything else. I'll send you a private message and get the ball rolling in a moment.
Closed Thread