Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 12:43 AM
Banned

Default Kid Climbs Pyramid in Egypt

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr....html#comments

This little snot nosed punk got his cringeworthy video posted up all over the internet. He climbed one of the great pyramids outside of Cairo while videotaping and taking photos.

It's a crime to do this, of course. Up to 3 years of prison in an Egyptian cell. The kid talks about "how he doesn't care about that." he "only cares about [himself]."

Makes me sick that this sort of behavior is receiving any positive recognition.

If all the people who could/wanted to climb a pyramid (myself included) did so, they would erode much faster and the grandeur of these amazing monuments would be diminished for the future (think Amon Hen).
Old 01-30-2016, 01:17 AM
Banned

it's just a bunch of rocks and has nothing to do with our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ

who cares

upboat
Old 01-30-2016, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's just a bunch of rocks and has nothing to do with our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ

who cares

upboat
Seconded.

History can use more Jesus and less stuff taking up space. Hopefully its completely overrun by future refugees and they stomp a mudhole in the sphinx soon, because I am sick of hearing about solving its damn riddle.

Ya know they even used the Jews for slave labor? I read that in a book.

What is in the ancient Egyptian culture that Jesus didn't already give us anyway? This forum can't name a single thing and be taken seriously. I know I can't think of a damn thing the Pyramids ever did for me.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-30-2016, 05:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
" he "only cares about [himself]."
/say What about himself?

/ooc anyone know what the reward and xp is at the end of this quest?? With the captnamazing quest?
Last edited by Daywolf; 01-30-2016 at 05:49 AM..
Old 01-30-2016, 05:52 AM
Banned

he listened to adele while he was climbing the pyramids? the God of Independent Eyes smiles upon this one
Old 01-30-2016, 06:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is in the ancient Egyptian culture that Jesus didn't already give us anyway? This forum can't name a single thing and be taken seriously. I know I can't think of a damn thing the Pyramids ever did for me.
The Magi? There were two sects of them though, or divisions. The ones you are likely familiar with were the astronomers, which I think Daniel belonged to, or at least had great influence over, and as Babylon was a province under his rule. Thus you get the tree wise men, right? Well there's that, anyway.

Not sure about the pyramids, some suggest that they were intended as astronomy tools of sorts. I guess would make sense. But that just regarding the significance of their placement. Beyond that *shrugs*
Old 01-30-2016, 02:46 PM
Fire Giant

Mostly surprised by the amount of people that have carved their names into the top.
Old 01-30-2016, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

who cares

upboat
No Jesus stored bread in the pyramids after he switched it for fish or something like that I heard prez candidates talkng about that.
Closed Thread