Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

I talked with Tluth in game and he seemed like a pretty chill dude.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2019, 10:24 PM
Aviak

Data is pretty poor at judging the character and moral compass of a human.

Beep boop.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taenayr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Data is pretty poor at judging the character and moral compass of a human.

Beep boop.
So am I. I am lucky I can play EQ from prison. Perks of being a model inmate. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2019, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

LMFAO. Kinfolk? I like you. And half these fools are probably glad your in prison or we would end up there soon enough once we met them.

In close. Have fun, try to play legit. It matters more when you do.

Also the post from d3r14k really made me laugh. That's what it's all about, pixel kills and grieving along the way isn't the game. Having fun and escaping BS life is the game.

Do your game but don't do it at others expense is all.

Thanks for playing with me.
Old 03-13-2019, 11:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LMFAO. Kinfolk? I like you. And half these fools are probably glad your in prison or we would end up there soon enough once we met them.
Fo shizzle dizzle.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2019, 07:41 AM
Aviak

bi·po·lar
/bīˈpōlər/Submit
adjective
(of psychiatric illness) characterized by both manic and depressive episodes, or manic ones only.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Still playing. Take that to your bank. Sorry been busy online and not on forums for 8 hrs a day trashing posters. Don't worry one day they will give trophies for posting too window lickers. All your talk and I'm still here. I know one senior guide that appreciated my info. And I'm sure a few players that didn't because of it. One ban at a time makes the community safe.

Also, to the guy posting my chat. You excluded the tells and say chat of your buddy telling my group he could take anything he wanted, and there's nothing anyone would do about it. That is why I blew my top. Ultimately, he sent tells apologizing and I agreed I overreacted as well. But like so many things online in text or in media it's pretty skewed when you show just a portion of the conversation.

I am human. And nice as fuck online and in real life, till you cross me and grief me in either. Then I become hostile and will help you learn what you did wrong.

Best to stay clear of me if you think you can break rules or this is your game. Because I will show you otherwise. Done so for many years and even entire guilds know this. Those trash talking and thinking your an exception, are welcome to test this theory in game and show me you can log in after you do.

I don't play your games. I play right. And I do my damnedest to uphold the rules when no guide or GM is present. Because that is what an active community should do.

It is easy as hell to cheat and steal from the Cookie jar when no one is looking. I dare you all to try to do what I do and pretend it matters to govern the server and try to do what is best for all over a few.

Then come talk to me about how easy that is. Far harder to work so hard to catch those breaking rules then it is to be one breaking the rules.

If 80% of the server gave a shit about the garbage occurring we would end up with 600-800 legit good playing folks online instead of the constant barrage of garbage that logs in and causes issues for raiding guilds or casual players alike.

I for one have always felt, as I have when I ran a top 3 guild on live, that having a tight group of legit caring payers is worth more then having sheer numbers with problems and boxers and grief everyday. Supreme knows this, detoxx knows this, fuugee knows this, any leader knows this.

The ignorance is assuming that not striving for change for the good, or not keeping your eyes open to what's occuring, will make anything better.

You can log in to forums daily and blow up threads when something pissed you off, lockdown of cash mobs, leap frogging, someone stole items off a 20 person shared account, blah blah so on and so on.

Or you can make a difference and make your time online matter, along with others that count and matter.

Choice has always been yours. But don't get upset with those trying to make it right on 99 or anywhere else, if you yourself contribute nothing to the game but problems.

I'm still here. Always have been. And it's most likely do to the fact that I do a hell of a lot more good then what some of you see as bad.

Keep your own necks clean and then you can talk.
Last edited by JDFriend99; 05-05-2019 at 01:48 PM..
Old 05-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

I've personally loved almost every year playing here. I am no longer an end game anything or leader of anyone. Far too much stress required to keep it all legit and make everyone happy, as anyone knows.

I come off angry, but I am not. I really do enjoy playing with u all, but I wish some of you gave any amount of help or credit where credit is due.

We, all of us, are lucky to have this server. Or none of us would be here right? And I mean none of us.

Sure there's 70 servers available. How many with damn close coding of old timeline?

Are you happy you play here? If so maybe think about standing up and doing something to help. And if not, if you flame people for speaking but you yourself flame anyone that posts what you don't like, and/or bash staff, gms, developers or volunteers on project 1999, red, blue, green, rainbow whatever. Then maybe you should quit and never come back and go do something you do enjoy.

Have at it.
Old 05-05-2019, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Anyhow I love playing here and I am truly sorry if some can't or don't see that.

Only reason I log in is because I enjoy the game and the people, mostly.
Old 05-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

I don’t know how one would AFK xp, but is it against the rules to AFK skill up? I read somewhere about an easy way to skill up swimming by hitting a few buttons and you just go in circles for hours, eventually maxing out. Is that ok?
Closed Thread