Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 03:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stuff
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2019, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mad cuz bad
The hon pro scene was a joke, the fact that you couldn't even hack it there and only managed a pub tier rating in dota 2 tells me you're just a nobody desperately searching for a way to validate thousands of hours of time spent with ultimately nothing to show for it. Checks out.

Getting a surplus gamer chair shipped to your mancave doesn't make you pro
Old 07-23-2019, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

I hit the piñata twice without cheating, does that count as pro?
Old 07-23-2019, 04:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it were "just as easy" then there clearly wouldn't be so much bitching about dragons being rooted, right? The mere existence of these salty rooted dragon threads completely invalidates your supposition.
Nope. You are missing the point completely. That’s ok though. I am happy that you are enjoying the game more, but you don’t need to overcompensate for it. Feeling guilty about joining Awakened, maybe?
Old 07-23-2019, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
I said all this in response to the mblake guy saying Eq takes no skill (90% of the time it’s true) and that this game isn’t quake or Starcraft and that somebody who plays those games will back up that claim. So I had to throw down my epeen
Were you not in the thread where people were arguing about skill? I was one of the guys saying EQ did have it, you dunce nugget.

And besides, my comment wasn't "coming at ya bro" it was pinging the skull domes of the twerps that log in and drool that shit on their keyboard before finding the ability to press enter.

This was a tag team match with only one guy bouncing off the ropes.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyway, weren't Azure Guard pulling 60 people recently for raids, until most left to join Riot?

It seems that AG need to do a Riot and bring together more people by merging with a few other guilds. There has to be room for a 3rd Zerg Guild.
Blackheart Pirates is ready- As 1 of 2 members left. We're ready to be absorbed into a top end guild, come get us!!!!
Old 07-23-2019, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a tight cringe gif wtf
Old 07-23-2019, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=fortior;2939409]The hon pro scene was a joke, the fact that you couldn't even hack it there and only managed a pub tier rating in dota 2 tells me you're just a nobody desperately searching for a way to validate thousands of hours of time spent with ultimately nothing to show for it. Checks out.

Getting a surplus gamer chair shipped to your mancave doesn't make you pro[/QUOTE

Yeah HoN was a joke at the top. Really fun game though. I firmly believe HoN would have beaten out LoL if they would have made it free from the beginning. LoL sucks ass compared to Dota/(HoN even though it's dead)

What do you mean I have nothing to show for it? Are you not amazed by my plights?

4k in beta/just after beta was pretty high though. I only played dota/hon casually though, never wanted to go pro in those games.

But ya'll think this community is toxic.... lmfao. You should try being a part of a real competitive community. Shit is aids.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
[/QUOTE
homeboy can't even quote a post but calls himself pro... smh
Old 07-23-2019, 05:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The cringe-o-meter is only reading 3.6
It only goes up to 3.6!
Closed Thread