Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutterbrain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. You are missing the point completely. That’s ok though. I am happy that you are enjoying the game more, but you don’t need to overcompensate for it. Feeling guilty about joining Awakened, maybe?
Uh, never joined Awakened? I still have the same tag since 5 years before your join date.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-23-2019, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh, never joined Awakened? I still have the same tag since 5 years before your join date.
dunk.gif
Old 07-23-2019, 08:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’ll post some shit later.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:01 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, a couple of points to address here.

First of all, before you start to flex your join date because of my current forum account:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Second of all, your tag has no guild listed.

Third of all, if you have joined Riot, you actually joined Awakened under a different banner.

Stop over compensating, and being a random internet goon. I actually don't dislike you or your personality at all, you have just become really toxic the last few months (pretty sure since you've joined Awakened).
Old 07-23-2019, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutterbrain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First of all, before you start to flex your join date because of my current forum account:

Third of all, if you have joined Riot, you actually joined Awakened under a different banner.

Stop over compensating, and being a random internet goon. I actually don't dislike you or your personality at all, you have just become really toxic the last few months (pretty sure since you've joined Awakened).
weird flex

<Gravity>
Old 07-23-2019, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Old 07-23-2019, 09:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy knows how to RnF.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Soooo you’re a bigger loser than most people here?

Cool story bro!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:57 PM
Fire Giant

https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=ne...mments&id=6925
Old 07-23-2019, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:

thanks "Gutter Brain"
Closed Thread