Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 04-21-2022, 09:45 PM
Large Rat

Erudite paladins execute a bunch of workers in cold blood for the crime of trying to build a bridge.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Anyone able to sell me Tainted Breath in or around Butcherblock/Greater Feydark?
Barbarian Shaman Thormina
Old 04-29-2022, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

Now, head to the Plane of Sky and speak with the Thunder Spirit Princess on the port-up isle.

You say, 'Hail, a thunder spirit princess'

a thunder spirit princess says 'Greetings, travelers, welcome to the Plane of Sky! We are thunder spirits - this first island is our home. You are welcome to stay here as long as you like. If you wish to go to other islands you may purchase keys from the Key Master.'

You say, 'Tell me about Gkzzallk'

a thunder spirit princess says 'Gkzzallk lives far above here. We often take him tea because he's so nice to us fairies! He likes to chat with the others who live here and can often be found in the temple up above. If you give me a bit of money, I can go make sure he is home.'

Give her 10 gold pieces or 1 plat.

a thunder spirit princess says 'Thank you, _____. I will tell him to expect visitors.'

Click up to the third isle where you'll find Gkzzallk.

You say, 'Hail, Gkzzallk'

Gkzzallk says 'Hello Stranger, would you care for some tea?'

Hand him the tome:

Gkzzallk screams as he touches the book. His body shimmers as he shrinks smaller and smaller until it's no larger than an insect. The book shimmers, shifting into the shape of a small, black box. Gkzzallk holds on to the opening of the box as he is sucked backward into it. The tiny screams are finally silenced as the box top closes.

You receive "Gkzzallk in a Box". Take this item to Kazen.

Kazen Fecae grins widely and his eyes flare a deep red. The scythe he promised you flies through the air and into your hand. 'Enjoy your toy, I have no more need of you as a servant.'

You receive the Scythe of the Shadowed Soul
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020