Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 01:32 AM
Fire Giant

Default Mid 30's Leveling - Dungeon Group

So I've been wanting to play my warrior more, but have had an incredibly hard time finding anyone to group with. Had a great group in Sol A last night, but were only able to stay for a little over an hour, since it took nearly 2 hours to scavenge 4 people to go with. I did /who all 30-37 of every class and sent out nearly 30 tells, only to be met with no response or no thanks.

Here is what I propose.
Anyone out there have a mid 30's character or alt they'd like to level up? Tired of the Mistmoore Grind? Anyone want to check out obscure zones or dungeons they've never explored? Let's use this thread as a place to hopefully pick a time and place to get some groups going. I don't care about the group make up, and have had some of the best times with unorthodox groups. Let's try and make it work!

Potential Zones

Sol A
Dalnir
Splitpaw
Kaesora

*Edit* If I'm in a group formed here, I can help provide transportation.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Last edited by PDX0621; 02-09-2015 at 01:34 AM..
Old 02-09-2015, 01:48 AM
Banned

I have a 30 rog, send me a pm and if i have the oportunity ill log on to play
Old 02-09-2015, 03:13 AM
Sarnak

I have a 26, nearly 27 cleric and I would love to join! Most times I can be found on my main, Messie, so send me a tell if you see me on. My clerics name is Height.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

27 May be a lil on the low side, but who knows.

Just got done with a bad@ss group in Sol A. Took over an hour to put together, but went with what I could find. Warrior / Cleric / Cleric / Shaman / Wiz / Enchanter. Absolutely wrecked it, and had a great time.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 02-09-2015, 03:47 AM
Fire Giant

I've got a 32 nec and 34 monk and would be down for some dungeon crawling action.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 02-09-2015, 07:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX0621 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
27 May be a lil on the low side, but who knows.

Just got done with a bad@ss group in Sol A. Took over an hour to put together, but went with what I could find. Warrior / Cleric / Cleric / Shaman / Wiz / Enchanter. Absolutely wrecked it, and had a great time.
Yes, understandable, it is a little low, but its also a cleric so my heals can be helpful enough! I will work on leveling my alt a bit more, I'd like to get to the 30s soon anyway, this can give me a bit more motivation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2015, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX0621 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I've been wanting to play my warrior more, but have had an incredibly hard time finding anyone to group with. Had a great group in Sol A last night, but were only able to stay for a little over an hour, since it took nearly 2 hours to scavenge 4 people to go with. I did /who all 30-37 of every class and sent out nearly 30 tells, only to be met with no response or no thanks.

Here is what I propose.
Anyone out there have a mid 30's character or alt they'd like to level up? Tired of the Mistmoore Grind? Anyone want to check out obscure zones or dungeons they've never explored? Let's use this thread as a place to hopefully pick a time and place to get some groups going. I don't care about the group make up, and have had some of the best times with unorthodox groups. Let's try and make it work!

Potential Zones

Sol A
Dalnir
Splitpaw
Kaesora

*Edit* If I'm in a group formed here, I can help provide transportation.
I'm down on tuesday night, I think i remember you sending me a tell actually, but i was already in a group in highkeep. Fellow Portlandbro too, nice.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 02-09-2015, 08:04 AM
Large Bat

I have a 36 necro name is Drexn hit me up anytime
Old 02-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Awesome, glad to see there are people looking to break out of the normal routine and visit some new places. I kind of fluctuate with my play times/days. Even if I'm not on to put together a group, please use this thread to set up some of your own!

It may be helpful to list names of alts, as well as time zones when posting here, just a thought.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

I have a 30 cleric who I'll only play in a dungeon, hit me up on any of the chars in my signature if you're putting a group together and hopefully I'll be available.

I usually play 8 -1am GMT these days, don't know how that matches up!
<Asgard>
Closed Thread