Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-13-2022, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He could kill someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it, just like he said. Dumb wager and not a reflection of whether he actually did something. He already said dumb dumbs like elizondo would gladly suck his dick if he asked

Look up proskynesis Incelizondo. That’s you bud, SAD BIGLY

(To be clear, I await more information. I don’t know whether he did anything or not without further information, I just doubt the FBI would make him a martyr and arguably make him more politically popular without having a good reason)

/shrug
Sorry your Russia Hoax 5 under performing so badly at the box office
Old 08-13-2022, 11:50 PM
Fire Giant

Lock him up!
Old 08-13-2022, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aw “your mom” jokes and calling people RINO for not being blindly loyal to Trump.

I used to hang out with the guy and his family dude. He used to laugh about people like yourself
You used to hang out with Trump and his family? Got a pic to prove that? I gotta admit one of my hobbies is exposing people who lie to sound cool on the internet. But I'm sure if you won't show your elf sim char you also aren't going to show RL pics of you hanging out with your bro Trump

I've been away from here for more than a month, while you've been sitting and hitting refresh what, 10, 20, 30 times a day waiting for me to come back? And within an hour of my first post in a month you're heralding me and offering conjecture on what I've been doing when not posting here....all while trying to come across as not too passive aggressively-gay for me

Dear my number one fan,

I'm sorry you've missed me. If you're still curious as to what I've been up to when I'm not posting on the forum, I can refer you to my OnlyFans page. Have your mom refer you on her account and that'll get you a Tier 3 sub for 50% off
Old 08-13-2022, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You used to hang out with Trump and his family? Got a pic to prove that? I gotta admit one of my hobbies is exposing people who lie to sound cool on the internet. But I'm sure if you won't show your elf sim char you also aren't going to show RL pics of you hanging out with your bro Trump

I've been away from here for more than a month, while you've been sitting and hitting refresh what, 10, 20, 30 times a day waiting for me to come back? And within an hour of my first post in a month you're heralding me and offering conjecture on what I've been doing when not posting here....all while trying to come across as not too passive aggressively-gay for me

Dear my number one fan,

I'm sorry you've missed me. If you're still curious as to what I've been up to when I'm not posting on the forum, I can refer you to my OnlyFans page. Have your mom refer you on her account and that'll get you a Tier 3 sub for 50% off
I mean sure if I can black out my face but otherwise I’m not sure how you want them authenticated lol. My family and I used to be members of bedminster for a long time which led to many dinners with the trump family (he generally likes to socialize with long time members of his clubs in this way, mar a lago is another example) but switched clubs in 2018 because some better options came around

Edit: and I actually liked his family back then. And I voted for him in 2016. He just went off the rails with the 2020 election stuff and needs to just enjoy his retirement now
Old 08-14-2022, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean sure if I can black out my face but otherwise I’m not sure how you want them authenticated lol. My family and I used to be members of bedminster for a long time which led to many dinners with the trump family (he generally likes to socialize with long time members of his clubs in this way, mar a lago is another example) but switched clubs in 2018 because some better options came around

Edit: and I actually liked his family back then. And I voted for him in 2016. He just went off the rails with the 2020 election stuff and needs to just enjoy his retirement now
I already said a few posts back that I really don't like the idea of Trump running because Biden has made me ageist as F in regards to my politicians. Pelosi too, although her frequent word slurring probably is moreso due to her dentures than dementia. Trump is too goddamn old to be President. And I'm not sure if Trump could beat Biden in a do-over, I think running it back with the same 2 candidates is not going to result in anything different despite our economy largely going to shit in the meantime. I can't explain why but it's a gut feeling

And if Trump brags about how he can "blindly" control people to let him get away with murder or have them S his D that just sounds like being self-aware of one's apparent power and large influence and you being envious of said influence (talking about the influence here, not jealous about other characteristics of Trump here before you bring up him being fat, in diapers, dumb or whatever other characteristics you've parroted from Dems here). Dems can act all virtuous, but they would LOVE to have that kind of mindless control over their voters, why do you think they pander so hard to the population that votes 90% in solidarity?

Anyway, it is always more interesting when you want to actually talk politics rather than stalk me about my private life
Old 08-14-2022, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

If the candidate is not capable of playing the role of antichrist then you're wasting your time supporting them. If you want to vote, just pick now between newsom or trump, because it's gonna be one of them.

OR maybe Salmon Rushdie..
Old 08-14-2022, 02:42 PM
Banned

One good thing is if Trump and the Antitrumps help collapse civilization the means of centralized authority and control will break down and weaken in the chaos. More people will be able to evade the all seeing eye.

G-d sends what you need and ask for.

Not what you want.
Old 08-14-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Can Salmon Rushdie usher in an era of world peace?
Old 08-14-2022, 03:32 PM
Banned

80% of the names I see are like srsly yikes.

Give me a good presidential name that is actually American?
Old 08-14-2022, 03:40 PM
Banned

It's time for like a president who's legal name is like..

Lady Lillith the darkest Prince of Taco Bell.