Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2021, 09:29 PM
Banned

Default Jibartik, new thread, we are "forking" bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I draw mickey mouse with a dick on it Disney can force me to take it down.
Europe pretty close to that.

Can't wait till the one world government. It's in the works! New atlantis is rising! I see the symbology every where.

Just saw a new star trek discovery. Season 4

Starfleet pin is now upside down cross. Homeboy does a satanic druidic ritual with kid right b4 an "natural disaster". Episode starts with magnetic poles being re aligned. President is cardassian bajoran hybrid with textured horns and third eye. Our girl gives a speech over a federation symbol that looks more like horns than laurels or wings.. honeycomb floor is black.

Agenda full speed ahead. They're going to kill people to get it done. They've gotten really impatient.

CBS = horns, infinity, serpent.

Sony is hitting the paint hardcore too with WoT. Kids are fully indoctrinated and programmed. The IP and message coopted and copyrighted, fully trademarked and locked down. None of the original messages remain.

Make way for the illuminazi bros.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

the real deep state
Old 12-10-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice Segway.

"States" are kinda a quaint concept to me in relation to what I understand and see now. Like people say deep state!111 and I just want to say awwww how cute!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2021, 11:30 PM
Banned

gross
Old 12-11-2021, 03:51 AM
Decaying Skeleton

On Zobaber! on Jibartik! on Zebebab and Kobab! To the death they fought for their necromancer, magician, and shaman masters! Until finally with two-thirds of her life remaining, Queen grew tired of the punishing onslaught of arrows from our ranger corps - and charged ahead at Crunum, slaying him in a few short rounds of melee.
krunkerio
Closed Thread