Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think it's the toxicity that gets me, it's how serious these losers take it.

They won't fight because they could lose, they'll over recruit to secure pixels, if they lose they quit.
why do you play with the same people that always do this then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean look at Colgate, the guy quit for years because Nizzar was unstoppable, then comes back and 24/7 raids Velious because he's on top?

He's just 1/1000 like that though.
Colgate played a lot before Nizzar quit also and was always in discord

he just never wanted to be tagged "Azrael" for whatever reason [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by nottitanuk; 10-31-2019 at 03:53 PM..
Old 10-31-2019, 04:37 PM
Banned

Memory gets collapsed, even Azrael didn't really compete it was mostly nonsense. We contested a few Traks and a couple sim repop things?

Really a few days over years but the Trak fight_634 was not significant or regular.

Colgate wasn't around much, nobody was, it was a 1 guild box. I think you rewrite your history but I'm ok with it buddy Thumper kill bros for life.
Old 10-31-2019, 04:38 PM
Banned

I like Colgate, I like everyone, he was just the first that came to mind that won't be around if it's super one sided, unless he's on top.

Gong's like that too everyone was.
Old 10-31-2019, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I like Colgate, I like everyone, he was just the first that came to mind that won't be around if it's super one sided, unless he's on top.

Gong's like that too everyone was.
cept for Azrael. next
Old 10-31-2019, 04:40 PM
Banned

Soon as Nizzar got banned Holo took over, Azrael likes it's bottom position, if you know what I mean.
Old 10-31-2019, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Soon as Nizzar got banned Holo took over,
as soon as holo got banned in classic . nizzar took over

Quote:
Azrael likes it's bottom position, if you know what I mean.
thats the only option they ever had

most of them found the "light" tho and left for greener pastures

maybe roz 2.0 ( 3rd or 4th try? ) is there time 2 shine

Quote:
buddy Thumper kill bros for life.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2019, 05:12 PM
Sarnak

lol at attempting to shit on Azrael because it didn't achieve becoming a farming zerg

You two are very low IQ and I dare you to find one person who would refute that
Old 10-31-2019, 05:53 PM
Banned

Taking end game mobs and crushing the other guild is winning everquest. That’s what they did to us.

Why lead a #2 guild otherwise. I guess to farm scraps and buy loot? Real high iq shit.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol at attempting to shit on Azrael because it didn't achieve becoming a farming zerg

You two are very low IQ and I dare you to find one person who would refute that
Lol @ attempting to stay relevant spamming “azrael” on some dead forums every post you make

The fact is you tried to remake azrael on roz and sent pms to my members telling them to leave and remake azrael ... none of them wanted to be apart of your “clique style “ guild any more ( your ex members words , not mine) so you had to come crawling back begging me to give you a tag so you could farm and not get farmed .

I’m glad you still have 5-10 followers that spam the forums with you but you have never done anything meaningful on red99 or any video game besides be known for losing and making horrible in game calls

If you want to come under my wing and see what to like to win again you are more than welcome , in the mean time

Thanks for playing on my servers
Old 10-31-2019, 05:57 PM
Banned

Funny part is I’m the only one willing to accept Nizzar as king from the history rewriters. You can believe that the holo ban is why he won if you want. But we all know we couldn’t kill nag legit and they shit kicked us at fear and everyone quit haha.
Closed Thread