Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 07-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Ignoring the dispel debate on this, but the recourse effect was also avoidable up until PoP by simply having full buff slots so the 'recourse' would not take hold.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignoring the dispel debate on this, but the recourse effect was also avoidable up until PoP by simply having full buff slots so the 'recourse' would not take hold.
You are correct sir but I'm not sure they can implement that on this client/current code base.

I'd add that as a separate bug but would put it in line more with something like item recharging on vendors (which I don't think should be in the game either but whateves).

I am being asked to provide proof for something that was never broken in the classic era. It always worked this way and was generally accepted.

Having someone who won (verifiably) the necro best of the best on live by using a tactic to win in which they pacted their pet and spammed undead nuke/drain or used ebolt (depending on who was up and had a general idea of how to run necro vs necro) feels to me like the most conclusive evidence attainable.

At NO point in any of those fights did tho necros dispel the recourse from themselves, because it was not possible.

Make Kanras can make it classic up in this.