Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2021, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats a kool t shirt but you should get like a dabbing pepe that says "Original Pranksta xD see u on /b" on it to rep that depression

or maybe some anti scientology merch, now THAT"S old skool.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-01-2021 at 09:33 PM..
Old 02-01-2021, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope he does a christian ban on refugees because they are by far the most violent group in the USA and we cannot have them planning more insurrection and terror attacks in the USA. Why should we import terrorists? They are rapists, they are bringing drugs and violence. They are not sending their best, I can tell you that. I assume some of them are good people.
Most Mexicans are Christian.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Biden attends Mass weekly and has done so for like 88 years
Old 02-02-2021, 02:03 PM
Banned

And? So lets stop letting these extremists into the country. Any one of them could be a co-conspirator in the insurrection/coup.

You remember benghazi and four people died? Hillary lied, 4 people died. How come that was a HUGE DEAL on the right but more people died in the insurrection, on home soil, while they were asking for help.. I wonder why the right is not going INSANE and holding 54 hearings and making them testify for 11 hours straight...

Since it was antifa and blm doing the insurrection, as you guys claim, i wonder why you're not investigating the congress-people who helped orchestrate it?? They could be secret rinos that work against daddy rape hands. All three of them and trump.

Weird.

I know you dont know what to do since its not muslims, black people, or immigrants who assaulted the capitol and dragged a fucking confederate flag through the capitol building. Just pretend they were not white people and you'll have the proper reaction. Pretend they were DIRTY DISEASE CARRYING immigrants who did it. I wonder if you would have a different reaction if they wore turbans and abaya. Maybe planted qurans instead of bombs around the building. I wonder what the reaction on the right would be...
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 02-02-2021 at 02:09 PM..
Old 02-02-2021, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats a kool t shirt but you should get like a dabbing pepe that says "Original Pranksta xD see u on /b" on it to rep that depression

or maybe some anti scientology merch, now THAT"S old skool.
"Bunch of slack-jawed taffers in here.."
Old 02-02-2021, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And? So lets stop letting these extremists into the country. Any one of them could be a co-conspirator in the insurrection/coup.

You remember benghazi and four people died? Hillary lied, 4 people died. How come that was a HUGE DEAL on the right but more people died in the insurrection, on home soil, while they were asking for help.. I wonder why the right is not going INSANE and holding 54 hearings and making them testify for 11 hours straight...

Since it was antifa and blm doing the insurrection, as you guys claim, i wonder why you're not investigating the congress-people who helped orchestrate it?? They could be secret rinos that work against daddy rape hands. All three of them and trump.

Weird.

I know you dont know what to do since its not muslims, black people, or immigrants who assaulted the capitol and dragged a fucking confederate flag through the capitol building. Just pretend they were not white people and you'll have the proper reaction. Pretend they were DIRTY DISEASE CARRYING immigrants who did it. I wonder if you would have a different reaction if they wore turbans and abaya. Maybe planted qurans instead of bombs around the building. I wonder what the reaction on the right would be...
You’re a very stupid and angry person. You contribute to the problem you think you’re trying to solve. This is the problem with democracy. It relies on the average intelligence of the demos. Unfortunately, you, my brain dead friend, are increasingly common
Old 02-02-2021, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Time to have only propertied Aryan males with the franchise, I will be merciful
Old 02-02-2021, 02:16 PM
Banned

Why do republicans keep cutting education budgets if they want democrats to be smarter??
Old 02-02-2021, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Weird.

You're the who said ban immigrants.

Anyway no, you can't do religious animus, dingbat.
Old 02-02-2021, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why do republicans keep cutting education budgets if they want democrats to be smarter??
You can take a horse to water
Closed Thread