Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 11-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Large Rat

Default New Server, Great, but please fix your last patch first

Still seeing streaks of color on my character models. Game is unplayable after your last patch. When are you going to fix this? Thanks.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:38 PM
Aviak

You are playing on a free server, it sounds like you might be in need of a pay server so this entitlement is warranted.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:44 PM
Large Rat

You're up an running so it's all good for you.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:58 PM
Large Bat

Best bet would be to reinstall the game completely and set everything up again. Also make sure your graphics card updates are good, something small like that can cause issues sometimes. goodluck!
Old 11-02-2019, 04:26 PM
Aviak

No, I’m not. The frame rate has made it unplayable for me, too. And I’ve made a post letting them know I’ve been affected and moved on. I’m super eager to get back in, as well.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

It is extremely laggy for me as well. Even if I log on blue in a zone with no one else. It just feels very sluggish. I will say though, it does remind me of playing back in 99.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Large Rat

Oh what I wouldn't give to have a little lag problem. My character looks like it has rainbow spaghetti following him around. I reinstalled the game completely and it didn't help. Everything was working great until that last patch.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Infinite Streaks running off my character in game too. Permanently, not occasionally.
And character selection screen missing parts of character's body.

No lag for me. But seems it to be two common main issues that happened for many people in this patch. And from other discussions I've seen, no one has found any common hardware that causes the character rendering issue. As for lag, i havn't looked around at that as much cuz mine is smooth (but unplayable cuz it looks horrible [just the characters and npcs, the map looks fine).

I had to update the patch to get in, did that. immediate issue. Reload same. Check drivers up to date, vid card, directx, etc. same. Full uninstall, Reinstall from sratch (twice). same. Game loads fine but yeah, crazy "spaghetti" streaks coming off of characters.

We'll just have to give them some time to work on it. Too bad its happening while i'm sure they're super busy working on Teal and dealing with Green. /shrug
Cant be mad, i love this game.