Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can play red, green, teal, and blue at the same time. Read the rules in the forum. I think your character name goes against the name policy here... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah ok, didn't think of playing different serves simultaneously.

My sig may be confusing, "Wizard" is not my first name, its just the class. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I hope "Firespark" is acceptable?
Old 12-01-2019, 02:14 PM
Orc

ya i'm just teasing, firespark is awesome
Old 12-02-2019, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like every party in this encounter was wrong.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Firespark, Jimjam is baiting us. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Frostback, Firespark is his character’s name, within the rules. I don’t know why he put “Wizard” first in his sig.

Jimjam, you are a jester!
Don't be upset, I'm not a master baiter, I'm just making joke posts in a joke thread.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be upset, I'm not a master baiter, I'm just making joke posts in a joke thread.
We all know you're a master baiter jimjam, you can't fool us!
Old 12-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all know you're a master baiter jimjam, you can't fool us!
It has been said I can be a handful.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkwingDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So he asked you nicely and you ignored him. You’re a troll. EC is a trading hub, for the most part, chosen by the people. No one wants to see your spam.
End thread.
It wasn't a polite request though. He told them to stop and when they didn't stop or move somewhere else immediately he threatened to petition and insulted them.

Also, the person spamming spells did stop initially, but after OP was being such a dick and everyone in OOC sided against OP and with the person casting, they decided to just keep on spamming those spell skillups.

OP then refused to move himself or take any of the very simple actions that would make it not annoying like turning off sound or not being a moron and making more than one chat window.

He also kept complaining and going on and on about it for like 30 minutes arguing with all the people saying he was being ridiculous.

TL;DR: OP is an entitled asshole that expects people to bend over backwards to accommodate him but is unwilling to expend any effort himself or compromise in anyway.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly OP has a low divination skill to not have seen this coming.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticflava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, the response to someone politely asking was to literally just ignore them.

What an asshole.
Yeah, if I'd sent him a polite tell and got ignored like that, I'd petition out of spite at that point, because f that guy.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoever complained about you casting a spell is literally worse than hitler and probably a nazi
Penalty- Blatantly invoking Godwin's Law -20 Internet Points.
Closed Thread