Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 05:38 AM
Kobold

Me and my loot horse boys are getting to mid 30s and are having trouble finding camps we had to do cazic thule...

At one point a charmed pet feared a mob....

Heh
Old 12-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Fire Giant

Ever since the new servers were spun up people have been complaining about the dumbest shit.

If you are just doing /who all searches while forlornly gazing across the pond in North Qeynos, you probably should realize that many folks are in /anon or /role for various reasons.
Old 12-04-2019, 06:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At one point a charmed pet feared a mob....

Heh
Ahaha, amazing
Old 12-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Kobold

Unless you are on at some really off hours compared to the primetime of the server you'll find all the high ZEM zones full like what the OP wants. When you have folks logging on early just to try and get favorable camps you know that the server is still alive and kicking.

I think the population on teal is fine and will remain fine.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry but it's true. A bunch of people will jump in here and explain why i'm wrong and how they have tons of people to group with or whatever, but this is just my opinion. Barely hitting 700 people right now, hard to buy anything in ec. Hard to group if you arent level 20-40. Feels dead to me or at least not what I was looking for in a fresh server. Blue was way more active at different points in its life cycle so I'm kinda not feeling this. Teal has actually made me miss the tlp server which I thought I'd never say.
I recommend going to play and get your own upgrades vs EC pay to win. What's the point of playing if you buy all of your gear?
Old 12-04-2019, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

I never have problems starting groups. The vast majority of people want to group but are to lazy to be resourceful and look for parole and send tells to start groups.

I'm batting 1.000 for groups on Teal regardless where I decide to go.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

People whining about not being able to find a group on Teal need to try harder. There's more than enough content, but you need to bring your own group. There aren't many static PUGs around: SolB royals, BnB, all of LGuk aside from ass/sup, all of CT except AoF, I haven't seen PUGs and are usually open. Go camp'em!

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:57 PM
Banned

Feels dead? You’re high af
Old 12-04-2019, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People whining about not being able to find a group on Teal need to try harder. There's more than enough content, but you need to bring your own group. There aren't many static PUGs around: SolB royals, BnB, all of LGuk aside from ass/sup, all of CT except AoF, I haven't seen PUGs and are usually open. Go camp'em!
I mean I agree with you, but I remember flagging this when the merge was being my discussed. That everyone was just going to pack into the usual places and refuse to go off the beaten path because they have to bring their own group as opposed to players already being there by virtue of the server being crowded. This isn’t surprising that these complaints are happening now from people who wanted Teal in the first place.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

The problem to me I feel like is that whenever I want to try a good solo camp spot, it seems like anything and everything worthwhile is already going to be perma camped by someone else all the time - so it feels then like you wish there were less people.

But then when you want to get a group, it can be hard to find enough people to get a group going - so then it feels like there aren't enough people...

So it just sucks all the time, feeling like there are both too many people and too little people.
Last edited by TripSin; 12-04-2019 at 09:08 PM..
Closed Thread