Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

Default Green release making anyone else depressed?

The sheer lack of playtime I have had and will have due to work etc makes me quite depressed. I really wish I could be part of the rush but I have come to the realization that I will never be able to.

Anyone else dealing with this? How do you cope
Old 10-26-2019, 09:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sheer lack of playtime I have had and will have due to work etc makes me quite depressed. I really wish I could be part of the rush but I have come to the realization that I will never be able to.

Anyone else dealing with this? How do you cope
Well, it's just a game. And if you have things like a family, good job, life etc, those are far better obviously. Be grateful for them.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

It'll still be busy everywhere next week and next month, even if there aren't 250 level 1-5s in gfay.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:31 PM
VIP / Contributor

Remember EQ is a long haul marathon, not a 100yd dash. Play when you can and enjoy when you can. Plenty of time to catch up

Launch make ppl think in a racing mentality. And sure there is stuff some ppl want to race for but every one can play EQ and enjoy EQ how they choose
Old 10-26-2019, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

some of the newb yards are unplayable so dont feel too bad
Old 10-26-2019, 10:10 PM
Fire Giant

I cope by realizing that killing 4-bit sewer rats for 600 hours won't benefit my life
Old 10-26-2019, 10:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khikik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember EQ is a long haul marathon, not a 100yd dash. Play when you can and enjoy when you can. Plenty of time to catch up

Launch make ppl think in a racing mentality. And sure there is stuff some ppl want to race for but every one can play EQ and enjoy EQ how they choose
Very true, I try to remind myself of that and I typically play that way. I think the main issue is my want for a guise and knowing that there is a deadline.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cope by realizing that killing 4-bit sewer rats for 600 hours won't benefit my life
QFT.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khikik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This would be true if the rules applied on green. But KS is the main rules with those racer... they come in group, and use the fast respawn (something design because too much people) for pl themselve (ks everyone that try to keep a creep from an entire zone (like the pit in everfrost). So being 3k+ on green is just good for them. And those stupid people like me who try to not hit a mob that someone else tagged are just victim.. i dont want to be victim, and i dont want to be an ass.. there is no other way to play on green. Sadly
Old 10-26-2019, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course not: everyone knows the path to Nirvana is paved with 600 hours of gnoll killing!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread