Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Sarnak

Default BDA/Rampage 4/29 VS Concerns (Closed Issue)

Anichek (BDA) and Kegluas (Rampage) met this evening to discuss directly concerns over the last FFA VS, and we were able to successfully discuss concerns from both sides and come to a mutual understanding and agreement.

BDA acknowledges, and I personally agree, that it was poor form for a thread in RnF to be posted before ever reaching out to Rampage to discuss our concerns. I am appreciative that we had a reasonable discussion, as adults, to clear the air.

I would also acknowledge that Rampage's concern of a single BDA player making a ill-advised decision out of frustration has been put to rest as well because of this discussion. BDA will address this player internally and I provide assurance that BDA does not condone nor sanction individual acts of retribution.

Thanks again for the conversation, and for both of us solving this without the need of GM intervention.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

This issue has been settled. I'm glad that we were able to resolve this together and we appreciate you taking the time to do so promptly.
Closed Thread