Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2019, 04:17 AM
Sarnak

damn this almost makes me wanna go spend the next 2 hours pulling quotes from RNF from the last 3 years from aftermath members but this is sad enough already and I don't care enough as anybody that's been around the last 3 years already knows whats up.

I am sure its just a coincidence that when a bigger better guild finally came along after 3 years and "curb-stomped" you, "summer" and "5 am vulaks" suddenly became too much to handle for the elite raiding guild Aftermath that regularly pulled megazerg numbers even during an easier era with a meta that required maybe 40-50 people tops.

Enjoy your time out "enjoying summer" I'm sure you guys totally aren't still sitting in your room/mom's basement playing a different game and masturbating to hentai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those three years don't count. We were all on summer break.
this guy gets it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2019, 04:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been mostly AFK the last 1-2 months,

Congrats <Riot> brothers, you finally did it after a 6(7?) guild mega-merger right as summer is kicking off, right as half of us give very few fucks about EQ, and right as Aftermath gets the first server suspension in forever, all after only ~3 years of Aftermath curb-stomping your faces. Other than that, it was all you.

Big things ahead. My advice is grind the fuck outta P99 Blue all summer long before Green hits, especially Vulak for 3 hours at 5AM like yesterday. Get the pixels that Aftermath rudely denied you of for years, and all under the banner of one guild tag!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I remember Aftermath having large 24/7 raid forces through many summers. Giving up is ok, even though I wish you all hadn't. This new meta is actually difficult unlike pulling dragons to a zone line. It's sad that the most elite strike force pixel nabbing competition loving neckbeards this server has ever seen are gonna be dethroned by some rooted dragons, I expected more!
Old 06-30-2019, 05:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Congrats <Riot> brothers, you finally did it after a 6(7?) guild mega-merger right as summer is kicking off, right as half of us give very few fucks about EQ, and right as Aftermath gets the first server suspension in forever, all after only ~3 years of Aftermath curb-stomping your faces. Other than that, it was all you.

Big things ahead. My advice is grind the fuck outta P99 Blue all summer long before Green hits, especially Vulak for 3 hours at 5AM like yesterday. Get the pixels that Aftermath rudely denied you of for years, and all under the banner of one guild tag!

Oh, and let's see what AM was doing last year this time of year...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg No problems.JPG (73.8 KB, 77 views)
Old 06-30-2019, 06:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Old 06-30-2019, 06:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, and let's see what AM was doing last year this time of year...
Are you insinuating that summers, in past, have not been an issue and that maybe something more is at foot?

Big if true

<Gravity>
Old 06-30-2019, 07:14 AM
Sarnak

AM in rnf. Totally cringe worthy. Can’t...look..away..
Old 06-30-2019, 07:21 AM
Sarnak

So AM give up on blue it's official? And focus on a more important server that is WoW classic? Interesting.
Old 06-30-2019, 07:26 AM
Sarnak

Yeah

We were sleeping this morning

You guys not so much

Old 06-30-2019, 07:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah

We were sleeping this morning

You guys not so much

Silly... anyone can post pictures of wipes. Remember this one? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CE8F4B27-13CE-440D-9716-06A3CD9E4455.jpg (22.4 KB, 38 views)
Old 06-30-2019, 07:53 AM
Banned

It looks like the casuals have become the neckbeards. Who knew pixel lust was so destructive?
Closed Thread