Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they're 5'7"
I’m between 5’10 and 5’11” but just round down because only a heeb would round up. Still, 155 / 150 at 5’8” is pretty fucking cut
Old 07-19-2019, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m between 5’10 and 5’11” but just round down because only a heeb would round up. Still, 155 / 150 at 5’8” is pretty fucking cut
What's a typical day of meals look like for you Patriam? Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, Go-
Old 07-19-2019, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still sustaining at around 155lbs +/-

285lb bench
435lb deadlift
460lb leg press full rep
curling 60lb dumbbells again after injuring my right forearm and wrist. forearms still hurts but it's much better
180lb (4x45lb plate) dips x 3.5 almost banged out a 4th rep but was still able to do more than my previous pr
calves and forearms are coming along real nice

I lost some weight due to stress the past couple months at my job but I'm back on track and eating like a beast. I look healthy as fuck. Trying to push for 160-170 and push deadlift/leg press over 500 and bench over 300
How's your leg doin boss? Weren't you havin some leg pain in the past?
Old 07-19-2019, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's a typical day of meals look like for you Patriam? Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, Go-
Obese

Used to be very healthy. Now my Beaner daughter in law frequently cooks with my wife and we have yuca and other carb rich foreign garbage. Since I went lax on carbs, my wife is cooking more basmati rice (persian staple). I generally eat healthy 2 meals a day though, like a serving of Greek yogurt, walnuts, a bit of fruit. Or 4 eggs, a jalapeño, and an avocado. I have been putting on muscle and maintaining between 195-205. OBEAST

Dinners are bad but my wife and son are very happy with the frequent dining together so whatever. I enjoy my family but they’re over here a lot since they are a nurse / CRNA couple (work 12s and don’t have time to cook)
Old 07-19-2019, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still sustaining at around 155lbs +/-

285lb bench
435lb deadlift
460lb leg press full rep
curling 60lb dumbbells again after injuring my right forearm and wrist. forearms still hurts but it's much better
180lb (4x45lb plate) dips x 3.5 almost banged out a 4th rep but was still able to do more than my previous pr
calves and forearms are coming along real nice

I lost some weight due to stress the past couple months at my job but I'm back on track and eating like a beast. I look healthy as fuck. Trying to push for 160-170 and push deadlift/leg press over 500 and bench over 300
Damn dude that amount on dips is insane. I won’t go past 315 deadlift (but I could). Still afraid of deadlifts. I’m hanging steady at 315 bench. My triceps and biceps are weaker than they should be. Lats are getting sWoLe
Old 07-19-2019, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How's your leg doin boss? Weren't you havin some leg pain in the past?
Yea smashed it up pretty good last year. It has its moments, but I push through. It's definitely getting a lot better. The only time I really feel it is when I'm leg pressing heavy weight. but generally not an issue anymore. Thanks for asking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-19-2019, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn dude that amount on dips is insane. I won’t go past 315 deadlift (but I could). Still afraid of deadlifts. I’m hanging steady at 315 bench. My triceps and biceps are weaker than they should be. Lats are getting sWoLe
Yea. The thought crosses my mind when I'm up there if something inadvertent happens I'm fucked lol. Going down with 4 plates in no bueno. So there's no room for error. But it clearly doesn't stop me.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskaroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be careful, i know of at least one person who got injured lifting weights who got addicted to painkillers and basically ruined their life.
I appreciate the concern but I will never have an opioid dependency in this lifetime. I study medicine and don’t have the psychological components for dependency.

Old 07-20-2019, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
I appreciate the concern but I will never have an opioid dependency in this lifetime. I study medicine and don’t have the psychological components for dependency.
high T teenager philosophy. be careful sir.
Old 07-20-2019, 06:08 AM
Planar Protector

Hookers and cocaine if I ever go off the deep end. Love the family too much though