Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

I think it's telling, the state of our roads/grid/currency.

just another excuse to pilfer trillions of more dollars, like healthcare.

ironically(?), basic income would be more efficient and cost less.
Old 06-29-2017, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's telling, the state of our roads/grid/currency.

just another excuse to pilfer trillions of more dollars, like healthcare.

ironically(?), basic income would be more efficient and cost less.
Why don't you man up and just admit you are a lazy assed useless excuse of a human who wants to sponge off the hard work of others? Why this nonsense about how more welfare will somehow make us "more efficient".
Old 06-29-2017, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one's for you, treasonweasels: https://patribotics.blog/2017/06/29/...reasonweasels/
why is it whenever i see links from these woke websites I can barely if not at all, read the headline?
Old 06-29-2017, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you man up and just admit you are a lazy assed useless excuse of a human who wants to sponge off the hard work of others? Why this nonsense about how more welfare will somehow make us "more efficient".
lmao... clearly you misunderstood...

I am not in support of a basic income, just pointing out that it would be cheaper to do that than all of the other govt subsidy programs for the poor and it would eliminate a lot of bureaucracy overhead and red tape... additionally it would push people to a more community/family based support system with more personal responsibility... (it's still bullshit though and another avenue for theft of the fruits of your labor and maybe an even heavier reliability on Keynesian economic policy ) I see irony in this.

Additionally, our road system/grid/currency is massively unkempt/expensive/ruined/vulnerable thanks to govt mismanagement and overstepping it's constitutional bounds.
Last edited by entruil; 06-29-2017 at 03:49 PM..
Old 06-29-2017, 03:43 PM
Banned

im so against basic income I think that poor idiots with no brains killing me and my family over petty crime is what makes america great.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

ACA is one of the terrible things that POS former POTUS did. He also let thousands of felons go free. Let a former army tranny out of prison after betraying the US.

And libs still love deep throating him. That's your 50% America right there. All praise stupidity! I mean Libertarian views!
Old 06-29-2017, 04:02 PM
Banned

im sure glad weve switched our targets from the 1% to 49.5% vs 49.5%
Old 06-29-2017, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im sure glad weve switched our targets from the 1% to 49.5% vs 49.5%
Well.....

You could put on a tin foil hat and say the election counts are all corrupt, but ....you know, the truth is the truth. Of the people who have voted for at least the last 20 years, it's been fairly close with the exception of the POS I spoke of. He won by a decent margin both times.

Hence why we have a shitty relationship with the world and double debt and ...I'll just stop. Nothing good comes out of anything when the wool is pulled over your eyes, AND YOU except it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2017, 04:19 PM
Banned

you dont have to convince me that obama was a douchebag and that the average american on BOTH sides of the political isle is a stupid moran that claps for whatever the largest group they remotly identify with on a left and right leaning basis, but.. if you dont like the aca and think its going to get lower premiums and more coverage in the next 8 years, ur nuckn futs.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

"Political isle"