Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I apologize if I assumed that people can do basic math.
Except that he said that your statement was incorrect, and he said more than 5 times, so my basic math is a guess nonetheless. Try not trolling trade forums and reply with useful information, like enjchanters posts, your trolling prompted my response.

Won't be dragging out anymore on this thread, can PM me if you'd like to troll about it more, or maybe provide useful info.

Free bump Bitter good luck finding some PL.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except that he said that your statement was incorrect, and he said more than 5 times, so my basic math is a guess nonetheless. Try not trolling trade forums and reply with useful information, like enjchanters posts, your trolling prompted my response.

Won't be dragging out anymore on this thread, can PM me if you'd like to troll about it more, or maybe provide useful info.

Free bump Bitter good luck finding some PL.
What is with the salt? I was only here to cut through the bullcrap and tell everyone what this troll is looking for, yet here you are calling me a troll because you're butt hurt? Maybe try not taking a web forum full of nerds so seriously? Just a suggestion.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

lol u sound really rustled

consider red?
Old 01-30-2020, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

This will cost 100k - 50 up front. Or 10k per 10% increment.
Old 01-30-2020, 12:47 AM
Sarnak

If someone offered you cheaper - take it. You get what you pay for.
Old 01-30-2020, 09:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallyx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This will cost 100k - 50 up front. Or 10k per 10% increment.
Thanks Vallyx - this is more in line with the prices I've been quoted.

This thread descended into chaos pretty fast, so just incase anyone wants a frame of reference, over the past several months I was quoted between 28k (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=298579, https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=319563) and 80k (via PMs) for this service. whyyoukickmydog is asking for 150k, and I said no thanks.
Old 01-30-2020, 02:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersauce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Vallyx - this is more in line with the prices I've been quoted.

This thread descended into chaos pretty fast, so just incase anyone wants a frame of reference, over the past several months I was quoted between 28k (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=298579, https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=319563) and 80k (via PMs) for this service. whyyoukickmydog is asking for 150k, and I said no thanks.
The most recent of these posts is 8 months old. Whoever made those posts is long gone from Blue. If they really did charge such a cheap price, then I have no idea why pretty much 100% of blue has agreed that 2k per pull is a fair price, which has been a standard for as long as I have been here. Unfortunately, that is no longer the standard because of the high demand and low supply.

How you can justify that Vallyx's price of 100k is more in line with the 25k you continue to keep posting is just you trolling. In what world is a 400% increase in line with anything?

I can tell you right now that while Erjav quoted you 100k, you are not going to get it from him for 100k. He has a long line of potential customers and not enough time to serve them all. For that price, you will want to be friends with him or guilded with him.

Also I would like to point out that Vallyx does not have a bard. GL getting that price from someone who doesn't even swarm.

In conclusion, you may not like my price gouging, and that is fair. However, if you continue to push this 25k myth, then I'm going to continue laughing at you and calling you a troll, which so far, all the evidence would indicate.

If you want someone else to work that hard for you to level out of 59, but you're not willing to do it yourself, then you deserve it. Take your butt down to Sebilis and level up the way the game was meant to be played.
Closed Thread