Planar Protector

Very nice!
Old 08-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Aviak

A year ago.

http://vgoemulator.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1594
Old 08-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Awesome that you guys are giving this game the love it deserves.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Sarnak

Bump for page 1 status.
Old 08-15-2015, 01:46 PM
Aviak

Bumping for a good cause! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2015, 02:54 AM
Fire Giant

The emulator had a form of combat put in.

IT IS NOT lik original game but you can go around whacking mobs and killing them. It is a very basic form of combat, still amusing and you get random loot.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Old 08-17-2015, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buellen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The emulator had a form of combat put in.

IT IS NOT lik original game but you can go around whacking mobs and killing them. It is a very basic form of combat, still amusing and you get random loot.
The original game had auto-attack just like EQ. It was just a far smaller component of the greater combat experience. It is the first step of implementation though and allows us to test things one piece at a time to ensure it is right before complicating it further. The current implantation allows us to test targeting and aggro mechanics with as few variables as possible.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:27 PM
Aviak

Sorry it's been awhile since I have given a update but i think you will like this one.

-Updated code to cancel casting. Added code to remove a beneficial effect. Changing the buff structure to support how the client wants to remove a beneficial effect, reintroduced the stacking issue of buff icons. If you cast a high level buff and then try lower level buffs, it will block them. If you cast your buffs from lowest version to highest, it will only apply the highest buff, but it will still show the icons for the lower level buffs. Its just a display issue.

-Added attribute per level increase values

-Added support for short term buffs to the attribute code.

-Brought the NPC attribute code up the the same level as the PC code.
-Made NPCs have HPs based on their level.

-Initial implementation of encounter windows.

-Added allocation point handling (both adv and craft).

-Added in foundation for trading you get all the windows and can add items and coins just once both parties hit accept the windows disappear just nothing is added/deleted yet.

-Now have the following commands from the console Broadcast, Announce, Tell, Who, Kick, GetMOTD, SetMOTD, Shutdown [Time] [interval]

-Implemented basic Randomization of NPCs

Now for the good stuff which i expected to have something to show you long before now but the person that was suppose to be working on the system kept saying for weeks he was almost done but never showed us anything and then just disappeared. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So since the basic implementation of combat was done Zippyzee decided to work on the quest system so we can put our content people to work. So after two weeks i give you the first look at questing (still a work in progress). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://youtu.be/0Xjx9AY55QM

Enjoy
Last edited by xinux; 08-30-2015 at 02:42 PM..
Old 08-30-2015, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

wow great update!! You guys are making a lot of progress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2015, 03:18 AM
Kobold

If/when this gets up and running, I am SO in! Heck I still have the original collectors box and disks/map ect that I preordered!
Closed Thread