Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

I'm asking can I have 7 kids out of wedlock, raise none of them, drink malt liquor, teach them disdain for authority, and expect good outcomes.

I'm from the Middle East so I'd like to know what lessons I should take back to my people.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:28 PM
Banned

IMHO I don't think all people of Middle Eastern ethnicity should be judged and made to suffer for your actions as an individual, but that's just me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick question. Do groups of people bear any responsibility for their cultural values?
Nope. Tell that to the media and all the narrow minded individuals who believes the first headline instead of reading the entire story though. However there are certain ways that people dress and body language that is far more common among lower income families (normally black families in slums) that lend themselves towards the perception of violence and aggression.

Do they deserve to get shot and killed? Nahhhhhhhhhh not what I was saying at all. What I was saying is this:

If you're going to make a movement for racial equality, don't name it some bullshit like "X Lives Matter". A majority of the American population isn't capable of reading past the headlines and this will end up with the opposite effect that you were going for. You literally could have fucking named it anything else EXCEPT what it was named and it would have elicited a MUCH different, and more positive response. If you google this shit, pretty much EVERY top article is negative, has to explain its purpose, or talks about them condoning the murder of cops.

Good Cause, abysmal execution. Causing more hate than it's alleviating.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can tell you this right now climate change already does and will cost every american more than Russia ever will.. unless you are the type of person that needs to vilify another "team" because you grew up with the cold war and cant imagine a world without a faceless enemy, Russia is just another country.
Climate change retard lol

I'm skeered.

I hope u haven't reproduced
Old 10-15-2015, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMHO I don't think all people of Middle Eastern ethnicity should be judged and made to suffer for your actions as an individual, but that's just me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's very noble of you. I will take the message back to the 72% majority of "individuals" that we should continue our destructive lifestyles, blaming others, and fighting amongst ourselves while never once questioning whether we can be the change we seek in the world. Oh and Fuck Whitey
Old 10-15-2015, 03:40 PM
Banned

Fuck Whitey is a sentiment in the Middle East? I'm genuinely curious about this, could you elaborate?
Old 10-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Aviak

Good thoughts and insights, thanks.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck Whitey is a sentiment in the Middle East? I'm genuinely curious about this, could you elaborate?
"Fuck Whitey" and "Death to America" are synonymous statements genius.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:00 PM
Banned

no the letters are way different
Old 10-15-2015, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
He meant America I guess.

Iran is the only Arabic country with deep Aryan roots, so it was confusing to me as well to read an Iranian say "fuck whitey".
Closed Thread