Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 02-22-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Summary of this post: I'm rubber and you're glue.

The criot poster you are defending is posting in every single thread.

There's no sense in defending the hypocrisy. That makes you just as stupid as he is.
Are you talking about me? I’m not in Riot, I don’t raid. I did the raid scene once years ago and said no when your current guild’s leadership tried to recruit my cleric by offering a large dkp “signing bonus” lol. I don’t raid because I’ve seen what it’s like and I’m not someone like you who cares that much about a 23 year old game on a private emulated server. Who cares about what the raid policy is, it’s fake pixels in a super old video game and ultimately you will get those pixels eventually.

Chill out and stop being such a psycho about it. Take a step back and realize what you’re doing
Old 02-22-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you talking about me? I’m not in Riot, I don’t raid. I did the raid scene once years ago and said no when your current guild’s leadership tried to recruit my cleric by offering a large dkp “signing bonus” lol. I don’t raid because I’ve seen what it’s like and I’m not someone like you who cares that much about a 23 year old game on a private emulated server. Who cares about what the raid policy is, it’s fake pixels in a super old video game and ultimately you will get those pixels eventually.

Chill out and stop being such a psycho about it. Take a step back and realize what you’re doing
The hypocrisy is A S T O U N D I N G. Claims he doesn't raid here, but clearly raids the forums. Claims other people are psycho, but literally posts in every thread.

If you don't raid here, then why are you FTE on every single post Vanquish players make? You clearly have some obsession with us. And it's not healthy.

Not sorry we rejected your app.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-22-2022, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hypocrisy is A S T O U N D I N G. Claims he doesn't raid here, but clearly raids the forums. Claims other people are psycho, but literally posts in every thread.

If you don't raid here, then why are you FTE on every single post Vanquish players make? You clearly have some obsession with us. And it's not healthy.

Not sorry we rejected your app.
Did you script that response, it was under 150ms.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Summary of this post: I'm rubber and you're glue.

The criot poster you are defending is posting in every single thread.

There's no sense in defending the hypocrisy. That makes you just as stupid as he is.
It's not about defending any particular person. Stop trying to rag on people for being immersed while overlooking your own extreme immersion/addiction like you're above people around here. Everyone else sees it but you, obviously. We can barely open a thread without seeing posts from you trying to convince yourself and/or others that you're better than the rest of the nerds around here, and it's sad that you can't see you're exactly the type of person you constantly try to call out. It makes you just as stupid as any of the people you're trying to degrade.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not about defending any particular person. Stop trying to rag on people for being immersed while overlooking your own extreme immersion/addiction like you're above people around here. Everyone else sees it but you, obviously. We can barely open a thread without seeing posts from you trying to convince yourself and/or others that you're better than the rest of the nerds around here, and it's sad that you can't see you're exactly the type of person you constantly try to call out. It makes you just as stupid as any of the people you're trying to degrade.
He did it first, you moran. We are being admonished for participating in this raid scene by someone who submits a post every 10 minutes as if his time posting about the game is any more important than our time actually playing the game.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He did it first, you moran. We are being admonished for participating in this raid scene by someone who submits a post every 10 minutes as if his time posting about the game is any more important than our time actually playing the game.
Bugs Moran

Srsly though everyone is right about you. Take a step back my guy.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-22-2022, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I'm rubber and you're glue.
Quote:
He did it first, you moran.
I know a lost cause when I see one so I'll make my exit, but keep up the fight, bud, if this is where you have to get your jollies for the day. I'm sure everyone will come around to your totally and completely unbiased PoV if you just keep repeating yourself and arguing in circles in every new forum post.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No holds barred PVP in all raid zones. I can't for my life see the down side to this...
you arent trying hard enough to see then

It will quite literally kill all competition on the server and turn it into a 1 guild zerg where no smaller guilds have any sort of chance to compete. Its already bad enough as is with how bad the current meta fosters zerging.

Unless of course you dont actually want competition
Old 02-22-2022, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

The rolls are because months/years of trying to work out another solution didnt work. It's hard to make equitable solutions when Vanquish was formed with the expressed intent of disturbing the server for the sake of disturbing the server. every change has come from them being caught cheating and never changing their ways. If anyone else pulled what they pulled they would have been banned already. Hell their leader stole an account, intentionally trained a raid with it whil two boxing, got caught , denied it, then admitted to it when pressed and evidence was shown... he got a 1 week suspension. Anyone else would have been banned even the minimum penalty for any of those offenses is more than he got. he did all of them at the same time and lied. So we roll because it forces them to play within the rules... if it's enforced
Old 02-22-2022, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veleria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stole an account
Interesting spin on things. Give him the bot info and then later claim it's stealing?

Try rotating your passwords, idiots.