Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-22-2022, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I do imagine how many times the genuine psychos of the server have pretended to be a noob to get yet another power level for free.
I would guess it is about 25%. Most bitter old crusties here already have a bag of kit for their new toon.

I've power leveled groups a few times and then jumped on an alt to join them shortly after only to hear them talking shit about how I just missed out on PL session they "tricked" me into.

As if I wouldn't PL them anyhow.
Old 03-22-2022, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

^ classic, good stuff
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-22-2022, 12:07 PM
Banned

Love you guys. Super platonicly. Best thread on forums right now!

My PC almost ready to go again. I should try to pop in on Velise.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Oh nice the one and only 40s xp group on the entire server and you get some dip shit chain breaking your enchanter charm. Super fun! So classic!
Old 03-23-2022, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sure their EXP per hour was slightly hindered but luckily they have another 10 years to hit level 60 so they will be okay in the end.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-26-2022, 12:37 AM
Aviak

So far I power leveled a Wizard to their 20s, and they gave up and went back to blue/green. Then I have another Wizard which I successfully power leveled to 34 last night and I have a player interested in rolling something new, he said that he is familiar with playing wizard.

I am still looking for adventurers looking to quench their thirst for dungeon crawling and getting power leveled by a badass 60 druid. I am willing to power level any class you want to play but if your seeking recommendations, I would recommend Wizard, Cleric or Rogue.

If your interested in joining our ranks please send me a add request on discord here:
Zart#4094

or you can send me a direct message on the forums as well.
Old 03-27-2022, 07:30 PM
Aviak

I am trying to make a level 1 group of power levels this Wednesday and Thursday.. If your interested in creating a new character on project 1999 red then send me a private message on the forum or add me on discord

Zart#4094
Old 03-29-2022, 11:09 PM
Skeleton

Still looking for dedicated players for the project 1999 red power level group, any level range, any class but I can and will give suggested if your interested.
Old 03-29-2022, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Man right now this gets me so pumped I wish I could come play, I have an secret iksar necro I would love to get PLed even tho thats a self PL class I don't care.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-31-2022, 05:53 PM
Aviak

Yeah, we have a discord group text that I appropriately labeled PLG: Power Level Group
I am just trying to properly coordinate on days that I can help players level and days those players are actually available.
When I reached out on facebook, I actually got quite a few respondents, and our group is up to 6 members. Most player said they are from US EST, and I actually have another player from france so, it has been a challenging endeavor I took upon myself to coordinate all of this.

Today is another day which I am kind of bored and I wish I had something planned in game for later tonight about 7PM PST? but I can always work on solo projects as well.

It's fun helping new players though and getting involved with the community. I always hoped that by hyping the project 1999 red community that I could host a PVP tournament sometime this summer, but someday.

I have plans too to get out in the sunshine, and I'm having fun and content with what I am doing right now.