Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-08-2022, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

I feel super bad for JoeB its almost like he litearlly had satan influincing his life is the only way I can describe such a horrifc series of events for his family.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"In Beautiful Things, Hunter Biden writes about his family and recounts his history of substance abuse and path to sobriety. He discusses the grief and trauma he experienced following the death of his brother Beau Biden and the 1972 car accident in which he was injured and that killed his mother, Neilia, and his sister, Naomi."

The guy has lost almost his entire family. It's pretty sad really if you put politics aside. I won't try to defend all the shady shit he's done, but it's no surprise he has a substance abuse problem. That's serious trauma that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I still laughed watching the sensory deprivation clip though. The background music is what really ties it together.
its true, his trauma must be palpable.

imagine you're walking down the street and you see this poster and you're reminded which one of the 2 that survived you are.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2022, 04:28 AM
Fire Giant

Would be interesting to know how many politicians have troubled kids that they're trying to hide from the public/media. I'd guess it's a fair number.

(I saw that blake)
Old 07-08-2022, 08:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be interesting to know how many politicians have troubled kids that they're trying to hide from the public/media. I'd guess it's a fair number.

(I saw that blake)
All of them. hehehehehehe. I think the exception is when the kids are good or real even.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
"In Beautiful Things, Hunter Biden writes about his family and recounts his history of substance abuse and path to sobriety. He discusses the grief and trauma he experienced following the death of his brother Beau Biden and the 1972 car accident in which he was injured and that killed his mother, Neilia, and his sister, Naomi."

The guy has lost almost his entire family. It's pretty sad really if you put politics aside. I won't try to defend all the shady shit he's done, but it's no surprise he has a substance abuse problem. That's serious trauma that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I still laughed watching the sensory deprivation clip though. The background music is what really ties it together.
Yeah if you can't see the humor and irony in this and pity that Gollum ass motherfucker. IDK man.

We have become so cold as a people and we don't give a shit for truth or warmth even in the face of such depraved shit anymore lawl.

@jib Excuses are bad even when they are the objective truth haha.

I agree with the others here the hypocrisy of it all is infuriating. I don't care anymore. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

(I saw that blake)
Not trump! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah if you can't see the humor and irony in this and pity that Gollum ass motherfucker. IDK man.

We have become so cold as a people and we don't give a shit for truth or warmth even in the face of such depraved shit anymore lawl.

@jib Excuses are bad even when they are the objective truth haha.

I agree with the others here the hypocrisy of it all is infuriating. I don't care anymore. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to think about how you’re giving empathy to this man who is like tearing down his father who lost his son his wife and his daughter.

If you want to feel sorry for anyone feel sorry for Joe Biden he has a son that is so selfish and so vile that he would do that to his own blood.

I couldn’t imagine the incredible shame I would feel if that was what I was doing to my father who lost everything and was showing me that despite that you could still work hard until the day you die.

It’s so sad, that is the only sad thing IMO.. seeing that man… that’s ultra rich man, so selfish and corrupt, smoking crack and jerking off in a $20,000 deprivation tank and then feeling sorry for that person is totally toxic empathy.

I think it’s fair to look at that and feel sad the way you would a bunch of people Who died in a car accident street racing but nothing more than that.

I feel bad for Ryan Dunn not for Hunter Biden.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-08-2022 at 11:20 AM..
Old 07-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Although if I knew that my family was all dead because my father made a deal with Satan and I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone then I would definitely just smoke crack and take his money to escape and so in that way I totally feel sorry if that’s the situation.
Old 07-08-2022, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to think about how you’re giving empathy to this man who is like tearing down his father who lost his son his wife and his daughter.

If you want to feel sorry for anyone feel sorry for Joe Biden he has a son that is so selfish and so vile that he would do that to his own blood.

I couldn’t imagine the incredible shame I would feel if that was what I was doing to my father who lost everything and was showing me that despite that you could still work hard until the day you die.

It’s so sad, that is the only sad thing IMO.. seeing that man… that’s ultra rich man, so selfish and corrupt, smoking crack and jerking off in a $20,000 deprivation tank and then feeling sorry for that person is totally toxic empathy.

I think it’s fair to look at that and feel sad the way you would a bunch of people Who died in a car accident street racing but nothing more than that.

I feel bad for Ryan Dunn not for Hunter Biden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although if I knew that my family was all dead because my father made a deal with Satan and I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone then I would definitely just smoke crack and take his money to escape and so in that way I totally feel sorry if that’s the situation.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hhehehe ur replying to a banned person
Old 07-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

daaaaaaaym the tribulation is cut throat.