Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

imagine ever supporting trump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yea this obese reality star who was actually a democrat his entire life, literally donated to bill clinton's campaign, is who i am now going to base my entire identity around. i will purchase flags and hats and shirts with this politician's name!
Old 08-12-2022, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

He's still going to win. Because of how much you guys turned him into an idol for the other side. If Im wrong it doesnt matter we're all gonna die in the man made climate crisis (space lasers) wars.

You're jsut turning America into nakatomi plaza.
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-12-2022 at 02:33 PM..
Old 08-12-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's still going to win. Because of how much you guys turned him into an idol for the other side. If Im wrong it doesnt matter we're all gonna die in the man made climate crisis (space lasers) wars.

You're jsut turning America into nakatomi plaza.
If he ran, even against Biden, I don’t think he’d win.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If he ran, even against Biden, I don’t think he’d win.
It's gonna be a wild 2023
Old 08-12-2022, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course he's going to beat Brandon by a historic margin, just like you said that he would the last time.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Well if it's any consolation I said Hillary would beat him by a large margin four years before that too.

Im not that graet at predicting election outcomes, but I am at the end of the world, so watch out!

Old 08-12-2022, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine ever supporting trump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yea this obese reality star who was actually a democrat his entire life, literally donated to bill clinton's campaign, is who i am now going to base my entire identity around. i will purchase flags and hats and shirts with this politician's name!
Nobody likes Tromp but abuse of power is abuse of power. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2022, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

"President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified," Trump said. "How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!"

Asked whether Trump's statement appeared to confirm that nuclear documents were uncovered in the Mar-a-Lago raid, a former Justice Department official replied, "Sounds like it."

obama whataboutisms... looking kinda desperate
Old 08-12-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified," Trump said. "How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!"

Asked whether Trump's statement appeared to confirm that nuclear documents were uncovered in the Mar-a-Lago raid, a former Justice Department official replied, "Sounds like it."

obama whataboutisms... looking kinda desperate
Desperate to assert the same rights as your predecessor? 🤔
Closed Thread