Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 12:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair enough but she’s not my type. Weird Facelift Botox fetal alcohol syndrome lookin ass
My old man gives Ivanka and Melania a pass because he thinks they're hot

I don't have that either. I can think someone's physically attractive in a sense but their actions/beliefs can render that inert quickly

Gwyneth Paltrow comes to mind
Old 08-13-2022, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think they'd risk the identities of a bunch of federal agents and the wrath of a very vengeful former president just for some panty sniffing, that's just completely absurd

A raid on a former President is not something those goobers are gonna do lightly because they know it's gonna kick up a major shitstorm no matter what happens
Those were just crisis actors

Have you bought Bitcoin?
Old 08-13-2022, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those were just crisis actors

Have you bought Bitcoin?
Never, if I had that kinda money I'd just buy land with it.
Old 08-13-2022, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody said anything about Russia.

He's trying to spin and whatabout because he's desperate and hasn't received his marching orders from the cult leader yet.

God it's so sad. No logic, no defense, no cognition or free thinking. Just loyalty.
lol yea ok man

Walls closin in! For real this time! It's the same hot garbage and endless gum flapping of "Get Trump!" TDS you mouth breathers have been spewing for years. It's boring. I just laugh at it now

Another long line of talking heads on CNN endlessly quacking their theories that The Maga King is goin down for sure this time blah blah blah*brought to you by Pfizer*. They serve up this pig slop as 'news' and you line up at the trough

FBI was caught red handed planting evidence to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump's campaign. This is not even debatable. It happened. They used that phony dossier to get multiple FISA warrants to spy on Americans, but this raid was super clean and not politically motivated 3 months before an election lol

I look at this raid as either pure desperation or an effort to ensure Trump is the 2024 nominee. Dems can't run on their failures so they are pumping their orange boogeyman up with steroids so they can run on that instead

You dopes keep falling for this political theater because you're dumber than a box of rocks
Old 08-13-2022, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think they'd risk the identities of a bunch of federal agents and the wrath of a very vengeful former president just for some panty sniffing, that's just completely absurd

A raid on a former President is not something those goobers are gonna do lightly because they know it's gonna kick up a major shitstorm no matter what happens
It's already kicked up a major shitstorm. That calculation was made before this phony raid.

You're giving them the benefit of the doubt by assuming they have an ounce of morals or principles. They don't.

It's about Power. Nothing more.
Old 08-13-2022, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It is unclear to me if you actually think this is convincing anyone at all or you're just trying to convince yourself that this is what anyone believes. Sorry your boy betrayed you and betrayed us all, but you've got to come up with a more productive way of dealing with it.

I've seen almost-divorced guys at too many bars dealing with cheating wives saying "Yeah, but she still loves me" and then you go out back for a smoke and they're just bawling in their Honda Civic
Think you need to realize that he has no life and is literally just writing these things to troll. You’re feeding him
Old 08-13-2022, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Never, if I had that kinda money I'd just buy land with it.
(I’m not being serious)
Old 08-13-2022, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My old man gives Ivanka and Melania a pass because he thinks they're hot

I don't have that either. I can think someone's physically attractive in a sense but their actions/beliefs can render that inert quickly

Gwyneth Paltrow comes to mind
None of them are my type

I like em like Maria menounos or Catherine zeta Jones in entrapment
Old 08-13-2022, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

man this whole time i thought catherine zeta jones was denise richards

TIL
Old 08-13-2022, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol yea ok man

Walls closin in! For real this time! It's the same hot garbage and endless gum flapping of "Get Trump!" TDS you mouth breathers have been spewing for years. It's boring. I just laugh at it now

Another long line of talking heads on CNN endlessly quacking their theories that The Maga King is goin down for sure this time blah blah blah*brought to you by Pfizer*. They serve up this pig slop as 'news' and you line up at the trough

FBI was caught red handed planting evidence to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump's campaign. This is not even debatable. It happened. They used that phony dossier to get multiple FISA warrants to spy on Americans, but this raid was super clean and not politically motivated 3 months before an election lol

I look at this raid as either pure desperation or an effort to ensure Trump is the 2024 nominee. Dems can't run on their failures so they are pumping their orange boogeyman up with steroids so they can run on that instead

You dopes keep falling for this political theater because you're dumber than a box of rocks
I also never said he's going down. Trump will never see a jail cell or anything like it. Just making fun of a retarded cult.

Quote:
FBI was caught red handed planting evidence to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump's campaign. This is not even debatable.
Citation needed. Not infowars.

Why would a Trump appointee head of the FBI approve a raid on Trump because of an election he's not even in, where Republicans are already expected to sweep the House, when he could wait until 2024? Why would a judge approve a phony warrant on an ex-president, if there were no evidence, staking his career on it, knowing the shitstorm that would incur? Why is the FBI on the record politely asking Trump just to hand over the documents, and then subpoenaing the documents, long before raiding to get them?

Was the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton on the eve of an election also politically motviated? If yes, how is this a witch hunt if they do it to all corrupt politicians? If no, then you admit the possibility that he committed a flagrant fucking crime and is being investigated for it.

Note I'm asking these questions not because I believe you'll answer them logically, you're not capable of that. The mental cartwheels are amusing.
Last edited by Lune; 08-13-2022 at 01:21 AM..
Closed Thread