Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should KC be an FFA zone?
Yes 69 63.89%
No 39 36.11%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Yes
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 06-29-2015, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making Karnors free for all might reduce grief for 2 hours once a week for 2 guilds, but that grief would most likely just be transferred to everyone else on the server trying to use the zone the other 166 hours during the week.

Agreed.

The staff has to stop pandering to the 50 or so bored lifers who just live to kill each other and spew autism.

If they actually want this server to be a viable alternative to blue and not just some forgotten side project they will have to make it more tolerable.

We need a revised PNP that outlines the rules of this server more clearly (LNS and force LNS are so open and full of loop holes that new players don't know how to use them)

We need to REMOVE YELLOW TEXT all this does is encourage the SK/Rogue Twink brigade and the COM Levi wizards to constantly harass leveling groups. Server population is growing and we don't need new players being embarrassed with a server wide emote by some lvl 20 epiced rogue when they are in rags trying to kill orcs in crushbone.

It even effects people at level 60. How many people plug at the first sign of trouble to avoid being "YT'd" that might actually put up a fight if it was just actual classic PVP. I see people fucking deguild before dying to avoid shaming their guild server wide.

instead of talking to the Lites and the Gongshows, people with 10+ bis characters the staff should be talking to the people in TMO and Thunderdome and any other leveling guilds out there. The people who actually use LNS and actually want to level in KC. Removing the PNP and removing level limits on PVP will just continue to drive players off the server because they will be the first people murdered by Tstaff level 60s that at the same time complain about the lack of PVP.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
leveling is probably not a huge deal considering its either empire or goodguys in kc.
Yep. If players want to level in KC, their guild should have to hold KC. It's possible for <Empire>, <Good Guys>, and possibly <TMO> soon.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

I've only been back a month but I've never seen some randoms stroll into KC to get xp besides un-tagged alts.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Banned

voting no, i hardly ever can even evac a group at 54 before being attacked within 2 seconds of zoning into kc, no one goes there unless your empire or gg
Old 06-29-2015, 11:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need to REMOVE YELLOW TEXT all this does is encourage the SK/Rogue Twink brigade and the COM Levi wizards to constantly harass leveling groups. Server population is growing and we don't need new players being embarrassed with a server wide emote by some lvl 20 epiced rogue when they are in rags trying to kill orcs in crushbone.
IDK and IDC about FFA in KC gawd this man speaks the truth. Honestly the 4 lvl limit pvp sucks too because lowbies best way to counteract gankers is to run together, and it is dumb as shit when the epic no lifer can't be attacked by the rest of the group because they are out of level range. Watched a couple of mates die this weekend when we could have easily zerged them with 2 or 3 (mostly cause the pker was terrible as shit at this game).

Equally preposterous that they are talking above reducing the LNS violation ban to 7 days when only the account is banned and NOT THE PLAYER. I'd be my left nut that >75% of the epic delevels are 1 character account shares too. WTF just make the whole fucking server ffa with no rules and be done with it.

But then again I could have easily solved this problem by grouping with people in a zone WHERE THERE ARE NO FUCKING PEOPLE WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK.
Last edited by Mr Popo; 06-29-2015 at 11:32 AM..
Old 06-29-2015, 11:29 AM
Banned

0 zones should have non classic ffa in them.

Remove from planes and seb.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

I mean let's be honest here. No level 60 or group of 60s is sitting on the KC zone line waiting to kill a group of low level players trying to evac out.

Level 60s have their entire stable of alts camped in KC though. People level alts up to 50 or 55 just to push them out as people park sub 60 PVP mages, wizards, shamans, and OOR clerics on the block.

That still doesn't solve the problem of level 30 or lower spy alts, port bots, bards for training, ninja looting VS, the list goes on.

Sebilis is a far less important zone on this server and is FFA. Given KCs importance it should be FFA.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean let's be honest here. No level 60 or group of 60s is sitting on the KC zone line waiting to kill a group of low level players trying to evac out.

Level 60s have their entire stable of alts camped in KC though. People level alts up to 50 or 55 just to push them out as people park sub 60 PVP mages, wizards, shamans, and OOR clerics on the block.

That still doesn't solve the problem of level 30 or level spy alts, port bots, bards for training, ninja looting VS, the list goes on.

Sebilis is a far less important zone on this server and is FFA. Given KCs importance it should be FFA.
/agree
Old 06-29-2015, 11:38 AM
Banned

No. All n0n classic implementations have had negative effects. Vote no. Remove current ffa zones. Leave balance to the entire Sony team that was paid to do it circa 99. Not to the unemployed beards playing emu in 2015.
Closed Thread