Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 06:41 AM
Fire Giant

Holding a list for a camp that is full of people who arent even in the same zone as the camp has always been pretty retarded to me. If you want a chance at a camp then you should show up and wait your turn instead of waiting for somebody to call your number and tell you to get over there. You also shouldnt be surprised when a random stranger feels they have no obligation to hold your spot for you and just leaves the camp.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Sarnak

This fits in perfectly with all my experiences of bda.. carry on.
Old 08-08-2015, 07:16 AM
Sarnak

Its a character issue, not a guild tag issue. So shut up with the negative BDA propaganda, its not all of us. I'm pretty sure many people still have the list and it can be reinstated. We're all here to enjoy this game and this is the last expansion we get, we're going to be here a very long time so why can't we just be decent to each other? Ugh, wrong forum...sorry I do not RnF well. Leaving it at that.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

That's right. It's a character issue. Let see if the right thing is done by the characters involved and then by the characters leading that guild.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

It's the ancient cyclops all over again. When will the madness end???????!!!iiii
Old 08-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Are these anal beads or something?
Old 08-08-2015, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

The list worked fine. If the old list didn't have enough support to keep a 24 hour presence, it's time for a new one. Had one person from the old list been around, they could have kicked a bunch of people off and the list woulda gotten way shorter. If the camp got lost because one person didn't have any support from the people behind him, the list deserved to be torched.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

Listed has been started and is LOCKED untill beads drop.. 1 person will be added once beads drop.. You must be there during drop and be the FIRST person to request being added to list to be placed in last spot..

This is just how I am doing it while I have list currently. Next person can do what ever they want.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 08-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The facts: Holgresh Cave was announced as not being actively held in /ooc. Filbus and I run over and sure enough, the cave was empty with PH's and the middle Elder up. No active presence at the camp and no one in zone with a list. We clear PH's for a solid 10-15 minutes before a previous person from old list shows up to contest camp.

A new list was thus started.
Are you trying to say someone just abandoned the elder cave for 15 minutes on blue? LOL