Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

When your recruit message to a pvp server is, here have all the pve you want! and well protect you from the PVP. lol.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:13 AM
Fire Giant

Whoever wrote that should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves
Old 04-18-2016, 01:36 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Weird, but a very good offer to BDA, considering the start up is probably the biggest discouragement to server hopping.

- Retti
Old 04-18-2016, 01:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I'm not talking Drakar clown costume cringe, thoughts?

http://imgur.com/s5UeBJx

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FYI I wrote this, good on him to cut my name out but I don't care. It was a fair offer. I went to blue and tried to find a good Tier 2 raiding guild candidate and send them as best an offer I could. I only identified one, and only sent this PM.

Anyone who thinks this is a bad idea is retarded. There are 1200 warm bodies on blue and roughly 80 on red. The imbalance is real, and while I was not keen on the idea of rolling red when I started, I've grown to like it. It's too bad the population is so low, and this was a legitimate attempt to boost it. Combined, we have rotting pixels and dragons that stay up longer than they should. This is no skin off anyones back and improves the game they like to play.

I have no ill words for him posting my PM, I only wish him luck while he and his guild stand in line to experience EQ raiding.

That is all.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:24 AM
Sarnak

so what man, good on you for trying

just my 2cp
Old 04-18-2016, 06:27 AM
Planar Protector

what an embarssment to red. I don't know why these blue fuckers all they care about is population. Rather have 22 people on than losers from blue.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:39 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I don't know why this is supposedly cringey. I think it would be cool to have a higher population, and it would be worthwhile to help others get started then begin some competition. Nothing classic about 100-150 population.

Call it the Fandango effect - Blue players have come over to Red and found they like PvP, and in fact excelled at it. Any serious PvPer should support this in order to have more competition.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:56 AM
Planar Protector

problem is, most of these people you say "excelled at it" only did so because it was zero contest

put a bluebie on a server where you have to compete and they will crumble and leave with the first loss
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
put a bluebie on a server where you have to compete and they will crumble and leave with the first loss
That's because they would rather afk and gain pixels when the batphone goes out saying that they got the first to engage

played blue since i started here until December 2014

90% of blue pop are afk or on EC mules as most of you already know
Old 04-18-2016, 07:41 AM
Fire Giant

heh no words can do this justice
Closed Thread