Bush/Towers 18 27.27%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Default Brexit vote inc

Britain's Exit from the EU Brexit.
You think they should?

Here's Roto Reuters: On eve of defining British EU referendum, rivals race for final votes
Quote:
The vote, which echoes the rise of populism elsewhere in Europe and the United States, will shape the continent's future. A victory for "out" could unleash turmoil on financial markets and foreign exchange bureaux reported a surge in demand for foreign currency from Britons wary sterling may fall.
Could, but not will. Depends if the powers that be decide to burn the economy on their way out imo. But I hear NATO may be impacted too, possibly fall apart, which in recent events with their threats of war against Russia (if hacked), may not be a bad thing. Well, lots to the issues
Paul Joseph Watson discusses the Brexit vote: Brexit Threatens To Topple World Government(long vid)
Old 06-22-2016, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Vote exit for me Swish!
Old 06-22-2016, 08:33 PM
Fire Giant

The big issue on the table is the UK wanting to reclaim their sovereign ability to decide on issues of trade commodities involving volume and destination (both coming in and going out), immigrant worker status and benefits, and passport-free borders versus having to pay more each year as a nation with their current trading partners in the EU.

I'm a big fan of a nation retaining control of the creation of laws, rights, and currency and the US has lost too much of that. If the UK wants to grab some of it back, I tell 'em, goferit.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

Didn't get a chance to vote here, but I believe it is in Britain's best interest to exit and be a free and independent country with their own laws and culture. Enough of the one world bullshit. It's tearing the world apart.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Yep, obviously I'm in favor of them voting in the exit. It's primarily a sovereignty issue. But to point out, as Watson mentioned at the end of that long vid, their gov may just ignore the vote and remain in the EU. They have done that many times, just like it happens here in the US using judges to nullify votes. I wonder what will happen if the gov defies the will of the people there. I like Britain, so I just hope the best for them with whatever they decide to do.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, obviously I'm in favor of them voting in the exit. It's primarily a sovereignty issue. But to point out, as Watson mentioned at the end of that long vid, their gov may just ignore the vote and remain in the EU. They have done that many times, just like it happens here in the US using judges to nullify votes. I wonder what will happen if the gov defies the will of the people there. I like Britain, so I just hope the best for them with whatever they decide to do.
If only they had a 2nd amendment type right that would perhaps be a check against government that would defy the will of the people on such a critical and breaking point issue! Sadly they don't have such a right anymore and the gov knows it and is going to piss in their eyes if they feel like it. Can we all guess why the left would want to destroy that right here in the states?
Old 06-22-2016, 08:48 PM
Banned

yeah it's non binding, but enjoy the chaos
Old 06-22-2016, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

One fucking huge X is going in the exit box tomorrow.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

swish finally said something good

weird
Old 06-22-2016, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah it's non binding, but enjoy the chaos
Even if so, it's just part of the battle. Just like in the US, the struggle for sovereignty and liberty is an ongoing war. One thing for sure, it will show the Brits that they are not alone, that many of their fellow countrymen feel the same, the majority of them.
X