Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-18-2022, 04:49 PM
Skeleton

Default UIs won't load

I have a few characters on Blue, and I'm able to load UIs fine there. I just created a character on Green, but UIs won't load there. Is that part of the limitations on Green? If so, why is the default UI half velious, and have old-old-school?
Old 05-18-2022, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Velious UI is forced on Green and cannot load a different folder

Not able to answer the intrinsics of it, I think thats Jibartiks work
Old 05-18-2022, 05:29 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious UI is forced on Green and cannot load a different folder

Not able to answer the intrinsics of it, I think thats Jibartiks work
Thank you. I didn't see anything about that on the Green FAQ.
Old 05-18-2022, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Hi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
why is the default UI half velious, and have old-old-school?
due to limitations with the titanium client we are unable to completely recreate the UI so what we got is in the old days there were 4 views you could set the camera to, the full screen marble UI were all used to and wish we had, the one we see in velious (sans the things we couldnt fix) and then another one where the like windows are not shadowed (transparent) and then finally no UI, then it would go back to marble.

Some awesome player here made a custom marble UI that we would have loved to do as well, but we didnt want to make the default UI require the setup that one does.

So no full screen mable UI, and basically we got everything else in as best as we could!
Old 05-18-2022, 10:53 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

due to limitations with the titanium client we are unable to completely recreate the UI so what we got is in the old days there were 4 views you could set the camera to, the full screen marble UI were all used to and wish we had, the one we see in velious (sans the things we couldnt fix) and then another one where the like windows are not shadowed (transparent) and then finally no UI, then it would go back to marble.

Some awesome player here made a custom marble UI that we would have loved to do as well, but we didnt want to make the default UI require the setup that one does.

So no full screen mable UI, and basically we got everything else in as best as we could!
Thank you for taking the time to explain it. It's a shame. I'd love to have the old marble. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]