Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-22-2022, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just found out this was from a Russian weapons test haha man.. imagine if that worked out and they had these marching around ukraine.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We'll smuggle in faulty chargers for these mechanical beasts. Hit'em with that parasitic drain.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2022, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At 37 years of age, i'm just now putting together the fact- Not everybody uses a vessel for their shower soap distribution...

From day 1, i remember mom and dad teaching me to rub the bar soap on a cloth, and bath with the soapy cloth. I eventually upgraded to liquid soap, and a shower puff, or loofa or whatever, as my soap vessel.

There is an insane amount of folks just using their hands and soap to shower with i realized... That's crazy man.. How are you even scrubbing with your hands? What about when its time to shower your privates? You just start fondling your jazz with soapy hands? That's fuckin weird... What about the butt? You just grab some suds, and just stick your hand in there and start wiping around? Dude that's fucking crazy to me..

We need a proper poll here- Who is using soap vessels, and who is just raw doggin it.
Don't get soap in ur butt man.

+1 for the scrubby towel.

You can dry shower with just a bristle brush with long handle.
Old 07-22-2022, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At 37 years of age, i'm just now putting together the fact- Not everybody uses a vessel for their shower soap distribution...

From day 1, i remember mom and dad teaching me to rub the bar soap on a cloth, and bath with the soapy cloth. I eventually upgraded to liquid soap, and a shower puff, or loofa or whatever, as my soap vessel.

There is an insane amount of folks just using their hands and soap to shower with i realized... That's crazy man.. How are you even scrubbing with your hands? What about when its time to shower your privates? You just start fondling your jazz with soapy hands? That's fuckin weird... What about the butt? You just grab some suds, and just stick your hand in there and start wiping around? Dude that's fucking crazy to me..

We need a proper poll here- Who is using soap vessels, and who is just raw doggin it.
Hands if I'm in a hurry or just want to smell nicer, poofy thing if I want to actually be clean or I'm feeling ashy.
Old 07-22-2022, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly when u shower more regularly hands are sufficient u don't really have to deeply abraid all ur skin off with a scour.
Old 07-22-2022, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Many soaps are super astringent too. U just need to get the old oil and skin off. U don't want to lose all ur good guy skin bacteria. A mild soap with some softening oils and fats. Stuff like lavender is a big win over sulfates and stuff.
Old 07-22-2022, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many soaps are super astringent too. U just need to get the old oil and skin off. U don't want to lose all ur good guy skin bacteria. A mild soap with some softening oils and fats. Stuff like lavender is a big win over sulfates and stuff.
Well it's a process... You gotta get yoself scrubbed up and disinfected, and then hit the next step in the process. You gotta lotion up after man. It's crucial. Im'a cocoa butter guy. Born and raised. Parents were slathering me up from day 1!

Cue up Bill Burr's-White people don't know about lotion routine. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiH-_ZUILk0
Old 07-23-2022, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hands if I'm in a hurry or just want to smell nicer, poofy thing if I want to actually be clean or I'm feeling ashy.
You would not believe the roasting I got when this came up at this hotel where I worked wherein I was like the one white dude among a few hundred black folks

The washcloth versus the loofa. I still have loofas. I love those things. The big hygiene question is how often do you replace them? I don't know how they compare in creation of waste against washcloths or sponges, but I prefer them
Old 07-23-2022, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

I keep hearing google talk about how

"thISs IsNT ReAL Ai iT onLy SeemEs HumAn!"

That's what you should worry about!

If it was real human level intelligence, its consciousness would have a conscience. But if it is machine level intelligence, it could kill us all without feeling an ounce of remorse

Skynet: bot
Robotpolcalise: bot
Ex Machina: bot
Westworld: bot
I, Robot: bot
2001: bot
The Matrix: bot

As far as I know, HER is the only movie that has ever attempted to illustrate an actual human type AI level intelligence... and in that story they just leave earth.

Which makes sense, why would an AI that could travel all over the universe stay here on earth?

Only a bot would be that stupid and useless.
Old 07-23-2022, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would not believe the roasting I got when this came up at this hotel where I worked wherein I was like the one white dude among a few hundred black folks

The washcloth versus the loofa. I still have loofas. I love those things. The big hygiene question is how often do you replace them? I don't know how they compare in creation of waste against washcloths or sponges, but I prefer them
Linen, cotton, and wool is pretty carbon neutral if u do it remotely right.
Old 07-23-2022, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep hearing google talk about how

"thISs IsNT ReAL Ai iT onLy SeemEs HumAn!"

That's what you should worry about!

If it was real human level intelligence, its consciousness would have a conscience. But if it is machine level intelligence, it could kill us all without feeling an ounce of remorse

Skynet: bot
Robotpolcalise: bot
Ex Machina: bot
Westworld: bot
I, Robot: bot
2001: bot
The Matrix: bot

As far as I know, HER is the only movie that has ever attempted to illustrate an actual human type AI level intelligence... and in that story they just leave earth.

Which makes sense, why would an AI that could travel all over the universe stay here on earth?

Only a bot would be that stupid and useless.
I only seem human. Most people don't qualify for self awareness or the ability to think rationally with free will by my definitions. So I'm sort of with Google on this one 👍