Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Default Threads are myteriously being moved OUT of RnF!!

It appears some mystery person is moving threads that were created as early as January 2011 in RnF to Off Topic. Interesting indeed. I can only guess as to the reason... is it perhaps the threads didn't contain flaming or cussing? Perhaps the person reading them moved them based on title only? Or just maybe they went in and edited out all the flames and cusswords?

Maybe our mystery person is just extremely bored.

What is P99 coming to when guides have to resort to moving threads OUT of RnF? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Banned

I smell incoming hitler.

Godwins law new world record.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

It's a ploy to get more people forum banned, force threads posted in RnF to outside RnF so when normal RnFers go to RnF to do some RnFing in their RnF threads they will end up outside of RnF in some weird portal some asshole created and cause them to end up getting banned by said asshole.

There is a reason those threads were posted in RnF, it's because this is the safest place to post on p99 forums. Also, this is the one stop shop for most RnF people.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

i dont see the problem with it, people come to RnF to see some drama, and some people like to make purely offtopic posts in this section, cluttering it up
Old 11-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Start fighting and throwing shit or this is going to end up in off topic
Old 11-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont see the problem with it, people come to RnF to see some drama, and some people like to make purely offtopic posts in this section, cluttering it up
wrong.

RnF is for the RnF people. We come here because this is our house. We are safe here, to discuss what we want and how we want.

Drama is just acceptable here and not in others. If the discussion leads to drama (rants/flames) so be it.

The posts are posted in here for a reason, this is the Mother Fucking USA of the P99 Forums.

If RnF people wanted to post threads for the silly off-topic forum where you can't say what you want, they'd post it there for no one to see.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a ploy to get more people forum banned, force threads posted in RnF to outside RnF so when normal RnFers go to RnF to do some RnFing in their RnF threads they will end up outside of RnF in some weird portal some asshole created and cause them to end up getting banned by said asshole.

There is a reason those threads were posted in RnF, it's because this is the safest place to post on p99 forums. Also, this is the one stop shop for[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] most RnF people.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i lol'd irl.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephirith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Start fighting and throwing shit or this is going to end up in off topic
Shut the fuck up, faggot

(there)
Old 11-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up, faggot

(there)
God bless you, you saved the thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are they after me!? What did I do!?!?