Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 04:38 PM
Banned

Pras the B team and their mighty pumices
Old 06-17-2019, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

I never had a lot of chances to PVP but the best battle i ever had was when i was soloing in guk on my warrior and a ranger + cleric showed up and asked me to group. I stood there a minute contemplating what to do and decided fuck it , this is red , red stuff happens. So I try to kill the cleric but couldnt put out the dps to beat her heals, so I swapped to the ranger thinking id be set if he died but it was a stalemate mostly, until their rogue friend showed up (who ended up being in my guild already lol) and i managed to chase the rogue and kill her just before they escaped !
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-18-2019, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never had a lot of chances to PVP but the best battle i ever had was when i was soloing in guk on my warrior and a ranger + cleric showed up and asked me to group. I stood there a minute contemplating what to do and decided fuck it , this is red , red stuff happens. So I try to kill the cleric but couldnt put out the dps to beat her heals, so I swapped to the ranger thinking id be set if he died but it was a stalemate mostly, until their rogue friend showed up (who ended up being in my guild already lol) and i managed to chase the rogue and kill her just before they escaped !
shit's vlassic
Old 06-18-2019, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on red99?

burgerking gets YT'd by nirgon, begins shit talking like mad in /ooc, i gate pot out of a gorenaire raid to the firepots and innerflame 1 shot him naked

he then did not log on for quite a while

i remember this gore raid

i remember him camping your spawn during our whole raid day hoping for a chance of you dieing, every week
Old 06-18-2019, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

downing raid boss Beastagor

im maybe lvl 58 on my rogue and we got a full Holocaust group + 1/2 people doing the VP key piece in KC. I forget what its called, you know the spot.

the fucking named spawns and Beastagor + 1 run our whole mini raid out of the spawn. Most of us plug or die. A few minutes later I log back in and check the spawn and those two assholes are DUO'ING IT. They were killing it slow as fuck, thankfully, but i couldnt believe they had the stones to try and kill the mob and steal my our loot. RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. I was floored. We had to fight back.

a few of us attacked them and they were forced to flee, Beastagor didnt want to plug to a rag tag group of 8 mid 50 walmart geared clowns, so he keeps running from KC to FM to LOIO to Cabilis, that was his plan anyway.

this stupid waddling Iksar is about 20feet ahead of us as we chase him through DL, into FM and then into LOIO. He was ahead of us enough that we would never catch him. I remember Datboom was with me and I forget the rest. It's a 2pm on a wednesday or something.

During the commotion, lil ole lvl 53 Yibz hears whats going on. He is an out of range bard at this point, and a new toon, and Beastagor had no idea this random toon was a bard. So as we go from zone to zone, yibz is about a zone behind us. Once he reaches us and we get him in the group he can selo us and we have a chance

We are about halfway through LOIO coming from the FM zoneline, yibz catches up and we get on top of Beastagor. We start flailing our arms and legs and spells helplessly trying to do anything to stop him. Beast kept running up hills and hitting shadowstep and popping out a few hundred yards away, and each time we'd run up and hurt him a little more. None of us melees could do much damage i think Datboom did most damage.

try as he did, he kept getting closer and closer to Cabilis. It was maybe within earshot when we finally got him low hp. You know the slow movement walk when someone gets below 13% , he was doing it. He got one last shadowstep off and we closed in because he was moving slow as hell. I luckily got the last hit and pierced him for 13 points of damage

the beast was slain. praise was had, people offline were messaging me because the news spread around AIM and other platforms. this gave me some credit and finally my guild saw me a little above the Scarfaces and other shitty epic rogues running around

a few months later at 5am outside Seb I ran into him again , 1 v 1, he whipped on me and I ran into seb but refused to plug, I was trying to sliver away and hide and he ran up and dropped a fatty HT and popped me like a zit.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:33 AM
Banned

Great story how is the job hunting going ?

PS Beastagor is a little bitch and will never fight fair he will train or fear pets before engaging because he has 0 balls
Old 06-18-2019, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Whoever it was that pulled the trigger on the final shot that greifed OP off the box is the winner of this thread.
Old 06-18-2019, 03:49 PM
Banned

lite was griefed off the box by losers who were too bad at pvp to fight against nihilum, they folded 1 by 1 and went to farm raid gear

lite wasnt bad and tried his best but it was a losing battle trying to organize children to do anything
Old 06-18-2019, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2019, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Anytime I killed anybody that never logged back on this shit server was the best fucking kill of my life. Not one time fighting you 24/7 did I give three fucks about...
Closed Thread