Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-22-2021, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone by chance know how to modify <font></font> in the <Gauge> elements? Can't seem to find where the parent is on default font sizes? SIDL says its a parametre that can be changed and it isn't defaulted to anything. I know its just something stupid I'm missing but you can modify the <text /> <textoffsetx /> <textoffsety /> pretty much everything except <font /> in the <gauge> elements specfically so I can't change text size of the gauges yet anyway.. I'm sure it's something stupid I am missing.
If anyone in future has this problem. You cannot change the font size of a Gauges font. You have to use a Label, and just Offset the text from gauge off the <Screen> its associated with.
Old 04-25-2021, 05:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Well I just came across this thread today, and want to add that if that scaled-up UI mod is anywhere near publishable please, my eyes beg you to release a version, even if rough. Tracking has been quite a lot less useful because I just can't read the names of the mobs without leaning forward and squinting. I internally refer to my group mates as 'the one with the long name' or 'the one that seems to start with an X' because I can't really read their names at all.
Old 04-26-2021, 12:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I just came across this thread today, and want to add that if that scaled-up UI mod is anywhere near publishable please, my eyes beg you to release a version, even if rough. Tracking has been quite a lot less useful because I just can't read the names of the mobs without leaning forward and squinting. I internally refer to my group mates as 'the one with the long name' or 'the one that seems to start with an X' because I can't really read their names at all.
Ya for sure.

I didn't do the tracking element yet but just finished the Loot, Bank, Spellbook etc so I'll get tracking done, should be easy enough so probably tomorrow ill upload it to EQInterface.
Old 04-26-2021, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya for sure.

I didn't do the tracking element yet but just finished the Loot, Bank, Spellbook etc so I'll get tracking done, should be easy enough so probably tomorrow ill upload it to EQInterface.
Bit busy today but I should be able to at least send it to you tonight, here is what it looks like lemme know if you want anything changed.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2021, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Looking good shawk!
Old 04-26-2021, 06:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Looks glorious to me.
Old 04-27-2021, 12:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking good shawk!
Thanks for the help BTW! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2021, 01:01 AM
Fire Giant

https://www.eqinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=6847

Like I say in description, it ain't 100% very much WIP but all the main stuff works I am just concerned of late game stuff so let me know
Old 04-27-2021, 03:40 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Oh, I guess green disables selecting alternate UIs entirely, so I wasn't actually able to try this. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2021, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Where's the cell phone picture from your couch of the TV w/ EQ on it???