Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Any Offical/Unoffical LFG?

Hey all,

New to P99 just wanted to check if there is anything this community uses to get groups together.
Old 02-12-2021, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey all,

New to P99 just wanted to check if there is anything this community uses to get groups together.
There is a LFG channel on the P99 discord (discord.gg/p1999), but I don't think it's used all that much. I haven't used it personally so I can't attest to how effective it is. I would "/who all x y" where x and y are +/- 3-5 your level and see where people at your level are hanging out. Also can check https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide to get an idea of some of the more popular grouping spots.
Old 02-12-2021, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Also, it seems like people tend to not want to put in any effort (except for the effort it takes to complain). Like I just checked Crushbone out of curiosity and even though it's not at all primetime, there are three people in there LFG at this moment with plenty of mobs up. Literally all you have to do is /tell Player Hey, want to duo/group up? There's no good reason why those dudes can't just group up with each other.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

I'd like to take back the assertion that the LFG channel isn't used all that much. It does get posts everyday at least.
Closed Thread