Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heh I remember that, you guys were having a slug fest.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=396895

...btw
Old 03-30-2022, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please do not refer to Florida as a part of the south. It's its own thing. Them's fightin' words in certain parts of south Georgia.
Technically correct, they do not have sweet tea.

Florida: "In the south but not of the south"
Old 03-30-2022, 06:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Purposefully or accidentally influencing children towards your ideas about gender are NO different in my opinion

You can agree to disagree as you do on almost everything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Influencing children towards cisgender being normative is still being taught everywhere but that's not what you're griping about. You're griping about anyone teaching anything that deviates from what you consider the norm.

Kids ask questions, both inappropriate and appropriate ones. Teachers do come up with answers that are substantive sometimes and evasive other times.

I just find it odd that none of you guys ever talked about this until it was non-cis non-hetero people supposedly talking about their own lifestyles. Then, suddenly, it's a huge issue that needs to be addressed right away!

I know that the secret conservative motto is "preserve the hierarchy at any cost" but can you please do a better job of hiding it.

This is big government overreach and if it was any other issue every single chud would agree, but since this serves the culture war goals it's okay to legislate what should be a decision left to parents. Also, it serves to destroy public schooling because the tertiary conservative motto is "fuck the poor while you preserve the hierarchy" so it's like a two birds with one stone situation
Old 03-30-2022, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the last post of that account linked a babylon bee article lampooning Moloch and it was seen as anti-semitism.. so I guess racist sure but whatever. Personally i have never made fun of myself for any reason at all.

There was a thread back in 2018, maybe 2019 about why I had two accounts. Both named similar, we argued back and forth. I had it due to work complications at the time, the account was on a computer 30 minutes across town. The guys were worried that I was sock puppeting but that has never been the case with me.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2022, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Default We could be cosmopolitan magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2022, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Influencing children towards cisgender being normative is still being taught everywhere but that's not what you're griping about. You're griping about anyone teaching anything that deviates from what you consider the norm.

Kids ask questions, both inappropriate and appropriate ones. Teachers do come up with answers that are substantive sometimes and evasive other times.

I just find it odd that none of you guys ever talked about this until it was non-cis non-hetero people supposedly talking about their own lifestyles. Then, suddenly, it's a huge issue that needs to be addressed right away!

I know that the secret conservative motto is "preserve the hierarchy at any cost" but can you please do a better job of hiding it.

This is big government overreach and if it was any other issue every single chud would agree, but since this serves the culture war goals it's okay to legislate what should be a decision left to parents. Also, it serves to destroy public schooling because the tertiary conservative motto is "fuck the poor while you preserve the hierarchy" so it's like a two birds with one stone situation
I think its social media. People weren't aware until these teachers started posting tik toks of this shit.
Old 03-30-2022, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think its social media. People weren't aware until these teachers started posting tik toks of this shit.
Were the teachers also dancing like the nurses?
Old 03-30-2022, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suspected maybe those trans folks reading books to kids in libraries may have put them on the right's radar

I feel bad for modern teachers, the absolute asshole parents they have to deal with all for garbage pay

Now they may say something that offends some ridiculous quiverfull pedophile family as being offensive to their fucked up heteronormative 'values' and end up bankrupting the school, at least in Florida anyways

Then a few years later it gets replaced by some private school or a charter school, and all the working class people who can't afford that shit have to cobble together the resources to move to some even worse part of Florida where the above hasn't happened yet
Old 03-30-2022, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I suspected maybe those trans folks reading books to kids in libraries may have put them on the right's radar

I feel bad for modern teachers, the absolute asshole parents they have to deal with all for garbage pay
All those poor customer service employees too, those angry people who come in and take it out on them because of a bad day. Those teachers only have a job due to those asshole parent, were you going to grow your perfect specimens in a lab to avoid it?

"They want to not believe gay people exist"

"These asshole parents"

"You are not my real dad!"
Old 03-30-2022, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Now they may say something that offends some ridiculous quiverfull pedophile family as being offensive to their fucked up heteronormative 'values' and end up bankrupting the school, at least in Florida anyways

Then a few years later it gets replaced by some private school or a charter school, and all the working class people who can't afford that shit have to cobble together the resources to move to some even worse part of Florida where the above hasn't happened yet
Maybe but i think its more like the libs of tiktok twitter account stuff.

I do feel bad for teachers but I also think they kinda bring it on themselves with how bad the teachers union is. I think I don't care much that they don't get paid enough to deal with the shit they do because it rewards mediocrity.
Closed Thread