Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dude

There is no homosexual instinct in animals

Irrational animal behavior in the wild because of confused stimuli is not 'gay sex'
Exactly. Its much more difficult to tell the sex of animals than in humans so its harder for animals to tell if they are having homo or hetero sex.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:24 AM
Banned

A brilliant blend of arrogance, ignorance and bigotry

These are the manchildren who think they have a superior command of "facts and logic" lmao

Did you fellas even finish middle school?
Old 04-01-2022, 11:26 AM
Banned

They have gay sex but they don't mean it
Old 04-01-2022, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. Its much more difficult to tell the sex of animals than in humans so its harder for animals to tell if they are having homo or hetero sex.
If you look at all their 'rationalizations' you will notice they have to drag down mankind to the same level as animals, when mankind is far above the animal kingdom and the only life form on Earth capable of rational thought and concepts such as morality, ect.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

One thing is for sure, boy dogs are big derps and girl dogs are a lot more feminine.

I wonder what that means.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you look at all their 'rationalizations' you will notice they have to drag down mankind to the same level as animals, when mankind is far above the animal kingdom and the only life form on Earth capable of rational thought and concepts such as morality, ect.
You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals

Let us know when you have found rational thought or morality, or finished the 6th grade, whichever comes first
Old 04-01-2022, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

GET MY WIFE'S NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!
Old 04-01-2022, 11:43 AM
Banned

if we are going to do welfare things like social security disability and stuff like that those programs should be run like communist as possible. u go on those programs u lose all ur freedom and u have checkmarks to contribute, that is how deseret industries did it (i don't know if they are any good anymore deseret used to be gr8 tho) but if u could work the fields or hand out the goods (charity still paid a lot of it) u got something to do to get ur food

ppl of walmart being on welfare is also pretty damn fucked up

you are literally being enslaved and (fed) just enough to work for a few months then die to be replaced by the next idiot who will eat sugary additives to their non-yeasted mcdonalds burger buns

we should be eating yeasted burger buns, organic free range cows, lettuce, tomato, onions, mushrooms, and beer

anything less is killing G-d and lying to ourselves. and G-d and your sisters wife.

--- u don't need electricity to do any of that either ---

also it would go a long way to helping solve our tragic aleopecia problems

(it's possible she is actually just a male and that is her natural hair pattern lol)

I'm ok with manly slaps. Sherrif should tell Chris to grow up.
Last edited by starkind; 04-01-2022 at 11:47 AM..
Old 04-01-2022, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals

Let us know when you have found rational thought or morality, or finished the 6th grade, whichever comes first
Bro you just lashin out now

I challenge you and all the other libtards to find me one example where an animal has 'come out of the closet' and proclaimed itself to be gay

I'll wait
Old 04-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

I want to talk about gender, because I have some questions about it. But I feel like it's a loaded gun designed to weaponize feelings. So I wont.

What I will say, is if adults cant handle the conversation, how the effing f do you expect kindergartners to?!?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I guess the argument would be, adults could talk about it if we started in kindergarten...
Closed Thread