Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

I don't understand this democrat, 'its cool if you don't pay for stuff' mentality. I guess it keeps you in office but it causes so many more problems. These same morons are bitching about home prices and inflation right now.

Quote:
White House to extend student loan pause through August
Also, just say through December you idiots, there is zero chance you don't extend it before an election.
Old 04-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if I did that you would complain about what I didn't say and treat me badly for it.
Dont fear me, I am harmless
Old 04-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand this democrat, 'its cool if you don't pay for stuff' mentality. I guess it keeps you in office but it causes so many more problems. These same morons are bitching about home prices and inflation right now.

Also, just say through December you idiots, there is zero chance you don't extend it before an election.
Yeah just wait until a quarter million dollar medical bill wipes out your retirement fund or something, then it will all snap into place
Old 04-05-2022, 04:55 PM
Banned

Reiwa is an odd ducky 🦢😜
Old 04-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Banned

Told you they were WAY into child marriage. You simply dont see it outside of religious right wingers.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Fox news 🦊
Old 04-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve seen vids of rabid foxes and rabid coyotes trying to get into houses and they made me think whoever came up with the idea of zombies musta had some inspiration from rabies. The animals were pretty freaky lookin
Old 04-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, I don't either, but given that the sleazeball who sponsored the bill explicitly said that there is no minimum age for marriage in that article, I suspect he meant that it would void the above requirements if passed when his comment is taken in context

I would love to hear the takes of the conservative "totally not just bigots" crowd who support the Don't Say Gay bill because their rationale for their support was that they are protecting children
I know you like hearing some Matt Walsh takes, one I heard recently is he played a video of a gay teacher who claimed to be “deathly afraid” that he could get sued for saying that he went paddle boarding with his husband if one of his first grade students asked how his weekend went

Matt’s comment was to ask what 6yr old ever EVER asks what you did over the weekend. First graders are completely self-absorbed people, clearly this teacher is also self-absorbed and wanted to talk to his class about his weekend and had to pretend that they would be interested

And it’s true, I’ve talked to probably hundreds of 6-7yr olds in my job over the years and never once has one been like “hey man, how’d your weekend go? You do anything fun?”. It’s just not the level that someone that age is functioning at
Old 04-05-2022, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah just wait until a quarter million dollar medical bill wipes out your retirement fund or something, then it will all snap into place
I know you’re dumb but getting cancer and voluntarily taking out student loan money to party your way through ASU only to graduate and have no skills to make it in the real world so instead you take no responsibility and blame the student loan system that democrats purposely set up so anyone could get thousands in student loans is not the same thing.
Old 04-05-2022, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you like hearing some Matt Walsh takes, one I heard recently is he played a video of a gay teacher who claimed to be “deathly afraid” that he could get sued for saying that he went paddle boarding with his husband if one of his first grade students asked how his weekend went

Matt’s comment was to ask what 6yr old ever EVER asks what you did over the weekend. First graders are completely self-absorbed people, clearly this teacher is also self-absorbed and wanted to talk to his class about his weekend and had to pretend that they would be interested

And it’s true, I’ve talked to probably hundreds of 6-7yr olds in my job over the years and never once has one been like “hey man, how’d your weekend go? You do anything fun?”. It’s just not the level that someone that age is functioning at
Banning speech is bad dude. It just is. And these people banning it have questionable views on a lot of things. Imagine when democrats start using the power of the state to do this. You won’t like it. Consider carefully what rights you’re ceding in the name of your current team’s politics. It took centuries to get the 1st amendment. It’s political progress directly back to the baron’s rebellion against King John of England. Hell, my homeland had civilization before white crackers discovered pants, and yet we’ve still never had freedom of speech

Adobeheart knows what it’s like to live in a shit hole. I’d advise you not to give up your rights to people like DeSantis, a man who dyes his hair (SAD BIGLY)