Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2022, 05:47 PM
Banned

Because unlike all of those other empires, I live within this one

And our atrocity density through our relatively short existence is a lot higher than the others, we'll overtake all of them at this rate

And unlike all of the others, we're the only ones threatening the continued existence of humanity on Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's navel gazing, it's conspicuously focused on demonizing one particular thing to the exclusion of all others, that's why the anti-western shit always puts a bee in my bonet.
Yes, you are describing a pro-America position here, minus the fanboy shit about the nebulous and poorly defined concept of "the West"
Last edited by robayon; 06-18-2022 at 05:50 PM..
Old 06-18-2022, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

I bet if we invested in DMT as much as we did technology, right now we'd be flying around in the multiverse.

The solution to our problems, is actually the cuase of all of them: Technology

The real solution is smoking the apple. Not eating it.
Old 06-18-2022, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*types on slave labor built disposable products manufactured in countries with no regulations "The environment must be protected, and atrocities of our past must never be repeated!"
Would you stop this SILLY argument if I wrote you a letter?
Old 06-18-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you stop this dumb argument if I wrote you a letter?
yes because I wouldnt reply

and then instead across the universe from each other we'd take some more DMT and meet up in the everquest universe and slay dragons in real life that were really real but created in the quantum reality that is our universe.

Inted of simulating that poorly with technology (satan thinks he can build a better universe with tech but gods DMTverse is unending and perfet)but thanks for trying, Brad.
Old 06-18-2022, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because unlike all of those other empires, I live within this one

And our atrocity density through our relatively short existence is a lot higher than the others, we'll overtake all of them at this rate

And unlike all of the others, we're the only ones threatening the continued existence of humanity on Earth

Yes, you are describing a pro-America position here, minus the fanboy shit about the nebulous and poorly defined concept of "the West"
What is the defined concept of the west to you? I have always seen it as the marriage of greek philosophy and judeo-christian values.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 06-18-2022, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

It's those things, but imagine the borg.

Satan is trying to infuse this thing he invented called technology into those things.
Old 06-18-2022, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...ary/ar-AAYCrGi

Quote:
Alleged "showers with my dad:" President Joe Biden's daughter reportedly writes of alleged abuse in diary

Shocking sexual allegations are emerging from the diary of Ashley Biden, President Joe Biden’s daughter.

According to the DailyMail.com, Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during one of her rehab stints. The diary reportedly details her drug abuse, sex addiction and her being “hypersexualized.”

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate.”
Attachment 18029
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 06-18-2022, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the defined concept of the west to you? I have always seen it as the marriage of greek philosophy and judeo-christian values.
I was going to ask Ooloo. I avoid the term. Are Central and South America within "the West"?
Old 06-18-2022, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I was going to ask Ooloo. I avoid the term. Are Central and South America within "the West"?
considering they dont want to build anything and they are lining up for miles to get handouts from uncle sam, yes.

(this is a joke! Jesus Christ)
Closed Thread