Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you call your neighbors inbred hicks, or are you referring to southerners?

I am here to represent the hicks, despite the fact that a lot of them might beat the shit out of me if they knew the things I believe

Don't discount the hicks, Horza, more Texans voted for Democrats than the entire voting population of Oregon

Edit: in 2020, who knows about 2022 yet

Not that I like the Democrats, but I gather that you do
Probably depends how much time they waste hollering at other people about miscegenation.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

We specifically have the most natioal oil reserves of any country for shit like this, and we are just ignoring it while we transition away from even using the damn stuff.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that we're not doing that is proof to me that you're all being lied to and were all gonna die.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...-investigation

Quote:
California officials have recovered $1.1 billion in unemployment insurance funds amid an ongoing investigation into widespread pandemic-related fraud, authorities said Tuesday.
https://youtu.be/b-Hgd5gHWbA?t=14
Old 06-22-2022, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We specifically have the most natioal oil reserves of any country for shit like this, and we are just ignoring it while we transition away from even using the damn stuff.
Old 06-22-2022, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More evidence for the pile that the online conservative will reliably tell you precisely how to defeat him

Conservatives fear the masses because they know they are heavily outnumbered
What?

People were rioting for completely bullshit reasons, that was my only point.
Old 06-22-2022, 04:28 PM
Banned

Hey cop why did you have to shoot that guy who was going for a knife after violating a restraining order and trying to kidnap his ex girlfriend's children while you repeatedly told him to stop and warned him that you would shoot him if he didn't?? Derp let's riot!
Old 06-22-2022, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What?

People were rioting for completely bullshit reasons, that was my only point.
Thankfully, the masses don't need your permission or approval

It's wise for you to be afraid of riots if you're near the top of the hierarchy and all of the things you believe are deeply unpopular and only reinforce the brutal status quo
Old 06-22-2022, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey cop why did you have to shoot that guy who was going for a knife after violating a restraining order and trying to kidnap his ex girlfriend's children while you repeatedly told him to stop and warned him that you would shoot him if he didn't?? Derp let's riot!
Believe it or not, large groups of angry people do not think in the way individuals do

It's almost like, I dunno, there's more historical context to be considered than a single blurb about a single person's criminal history that a bunch of biased news orgs re-report

Pretty reductive of you to think it works like this. Once again you're either dishonest or totally misunderstand power
Old 06-22-2022, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They arrested hundreds of people that day based upon tracking cell phone data
Dinesh likes this idea.
Closed Thread