Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once precedent is set by the court it becomes grounded in the constitution.
As has been said, Dred Scott.
Old 06-24-2022, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

The constitution doesn't say a single thing about protecting someone's right to abortion.

It does however say that if the constitution says not a single thing about something, to leave it up to the states.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Those States should be able to decide whether to enslave people or prevent interracial marriage? You don't consider anything to be a fundamental right of being a human?
Old 06-24-2022, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those States should be able to decide whether to enslave people or prevent interracial marriage? You don't consider anything to be a fundamental right of being a human?
the constitution says things about those, dummy.

nice pearl clutching though.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FFS you're a clueless moron

Read the actual opinion that dropped today instead of watching CNN
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but if the parties flipped why did the "new anti-establishment" establishment supreme court justices do a fundamentally conservative thing?

I'm personally used to having extremely unpopular positions, there's no allies for people like me in any elected office except possibly locally

And not around my immediate area, no. Everyone who holds office round here are hot dog necks
They did it so that they can set the precedent that your body is not your own when another life is involved.
The whole "my body my choice" bit REALLY got in the way of a mass vax mandate. Roe vs Wade being overturned imho now sets up mandating vaccination and is a terrible move from a constitutional point of view. Don't get me wrong, I am 1000% against abortion and think its absolutely wrong and don't support it. but i can read between the lines on what the agenda is behind this. The only thing keeping them from mandating the vaccine was the "my body my choice" argument. By making it a point in overturning roe vs wade, it sets the new precedent in our supreme court system that lives outside of your own life is equally or more important to consider such as the unborn fetus. Now, when the argument comes up again to force everyone to get the vaccination they will reference the roe vs wade overturn as similar in ideology that sometimes your body is not your own when other lives are involved.
The left has pushed the agenda too hard so now they utilize something most of the right wing support to continue to push the agenda through the opposite party.
This is why I think the right and left are both compromised and working for the same globalist power hungry overlords and I can't trust any of them.

Stay safe friends

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 06-24-2022 at 06:07 PM..
Planar Protector

Quote:
Among them, Life, Liberty,
Old 06-24-2022, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the constitution says things about those, dummy.

nice pearl clutching though.
Where in the constitution is interracial marriage protected?
Old 06-24-2022, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Where in the constitution is interracial marriage protected?
Man or a woman.

says nothing about race.

If you want to define a man as a specific race/man not just man, go ahead. See if that wins you an election.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FFS you're a clueless moron

Read the actual opinion that dropped today instead of watching CNN
Go ahead and take a seat, I'm hard-pressed to believe you're capable of even using the internet let alone replying to me. Holy Christ on a cross
Closed Thread