Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well they need to wait for the new spin/talking points to emerge first

the right has collectively evolved into one giant karen, all they do is complain and want to speak to the management instead of promoting actual ideas or policy. it's just culture war distraction bullshit, aka anti-woke anti-trans "groomer" nonsense. there is literally no platform that they run on other than obstruction and outrage.
As someone on the right who doesn’t support any of that shit I take offense
Old 08-12-2022, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Real first world problems.

Quote:
Ricky Shiffer, 42, was fatally shot by police Thursday after leading officers on a chase that led to a six-hour standoff on a rural road, the Ohio State Highway Patrol said — an incident that rang alarm bells as threats of violence against the FBI from far-right factions have increased in recent days online.

Federal authorities said they had been trying to determine whether he had participated in the Jan. 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol after he posted on Twitter that “I was there” in reply to a photograph showing rioters scaling the building’s walls, a law enforcement official said.

The FBI also was looking into whether Shiffer appeared in a Facebook video of a pro-Trump rally on the evening of Jan. 5, 2021, on Black Lives Matter Plaza near the White House, the official said.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gu...7c5cd6f091a5d7

you iknow how many watchlists I am on?

this is how they assasinate ppl now

and that is MSN a left leaning pro globalism rag

Quote:
The Navy veteran who tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati field office Thursday once handled highly classified material while posted on an attack submarine, but had been on the bureau’s radar for months for possible extremist behavior, authorities said Friday.
When your veterans are doing this ... especially the older ones with probably even mony and bennies... u know something is horrifically wrong
Old 08-12-2022, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

House votes 220-207 along party lines to pass the Democrats' tax policy, health care, and climate change bill.
Old 08-12-2022, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone on the right who doesn’t support any of that shit I take offense
Either my sarcasm detector is misaligned or you have missed an opportunity
Old 08-12-2022, 07:38 PM
Banned

Hey I hear there's a children's hospital in boston offering "gender affirming" hysterectomies for young girls!

What the fuck is wrong with these lunatics? Seriously. Like, that is soooooo much more fucked up than literally anything anyone on the right is proposing, it's not even remotely close. How can anyone still support this shit? I might become a democrat again if there was even a single prominent dem willing to oppose this barbaric insanity, but if the only people opposing it are on the right sorry guys I'm going with them. Dear lord.
Old 08-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey I hear there's a children's hospital in boston offering "gender affirming" hysterectomies for young girls!

What the fuck is wrong with these lunatics? Seriously. Like, that is soooooo much more fucked up than literally anything anyone on the right is proposing, it's not even remotely close. How can anyone still support this shit? I might become a democrat again if there was even a single prominent dem willing to oppose this barbaric insanity, but if the only people opposing it are on the right sorry guys I'm going with them. Dear lord.
Sorry you’re upset.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you’re upset.
Sorry you're apparently cool with removing young girls uteruses and sterilizing them for life before they're old enough to consent to getting a tattoo, you creepy weirdo. Seek help.
Old 08-12-2022, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Way to respond to booter’s claim by willingly caricaturing yourself into exactly what he said about the right
Old 08-12-2022, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sorry you're apparently cool with removing young girls uteruses and sterilizing them for life before they're old enough to consent to getting a tattoo, you creepy weirdo. Seek help.
Haha relax man, I was being serious. That’s the least of America’s worry right now anyway. And if that’s literally the only issue keeping you from abandoning today’s GOP, (it’s such a small percentage of Americans who are trans), you are falling for culture war bullshit.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 08-12-2022 at 07:48 PM..
Old 08-12-2022, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well they need to wait for the new spin/talking points to emerge first

the right has collectively evolved into one giant karen, all they do is complain and want to speak to the management instead of promoting actual ideas or policy. it's just culture war distraction bullshit, aka anti-woke anti-trans "groomer" nonsense. there is literally no platform that they run on other than obstruction and outrage.
Someone has to pay taxes and buddy, we know it ain’t you
Closed Thread