Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2022, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not if the speaker never came into being by your upbringing through education and events.
Would explain men bending boys over the rail during events in Rome. You would be what your culture is and the voice is reminding of that. How clever and bland.

So to your point, the gay parades will make it socially OK which is the point of them. To make more gay people, which is unsungs point.
Old 08-24-2022, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the two straight homophobic parents who refuse to accept their child as gay can convert him/her to be straight by forcing only straight culture around them? Wow, we should do this more often then!

No what would happen is the child would make attempts to appease, maybe even going as far as to get married for appearances, but always they would have remained gay
I said no damn thing like that, cryptolib.
Old 08-24-2022, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would explain men bending boys over the rail during events in Rome. You would be what your culture is and the voice is reminding of that. How clever and bland.

So to your point, the gay parades will be it socially OK which is the point of them.
I guess it depends if you wanna shape it that way.

Do you?
Old 08-24-2022, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said no damn thing like that, cryptolib.
You said there’s no way of knowing, therefore there’s a chance it COULD work

How many gay kids do you think had straight ultra religious parents who tried this and failed? Has to be in the tens of thousands

It won’t work. Zero chance IMO
Old 08-24-2022, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So to your point, the gay parades will make it socially OK which is the point of them. To make more gay people, which is unsungs point.
This is different. The trauma from molestation can actually cause a kid to grow up gay. Molested kids have a significantly higher chance of being gay, and no one knows why
Old 08-24-2022, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said there’s no way of knowing, therefore there’s a chance it COULD work

How many gay kids do you think had straight ultra religious parents who tried this and failed? Has to be in the tens of thousands

It won’t work. Zero chance IMO
Did they take them to adult nudity rallies?
Old 08-24-2022, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Were there more or less gay children when parents generally didn't take them to adult nudity rallies?
Old 08-24-2022, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Did they take them to adult nudity rallies?
Lol it is too bad there isn’t a straight version of the gay pride parade. I guess Mardi Gras

Or that straight women don’t get down in bars like I’ve heard gay men do in gay bars

That must be it through, they didn’t drag the child to Mardi Gras because they were too religious. Put some tits in the gay kids face and he’ll switch teams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2022, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol it is too bad there isn’t a straight version of the gay pride parade. I guess Mardi Gras

Or that straight women don’t get down in bars like I’ve heard gay men do in gay bars

That must be it through, they didn’t drag the child to Mardi Gras because they were too religious. Put some tits in the gay kids face and he’ll switch teams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They shouldn't go to those either maybe I dunno I'm not a child psychologist.
Old 08-24-2022, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

"Hey guys curious if these kids should be hanging around these parades with people fully exposing themselves."