Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2022, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

I bet you, the top 4 corporations in the USA have a death toll much higher than anyone else... Worth considering if you support the evil capitalist western empire.
Old 09-03-2022, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha sure cherry pick the crazy dude who everyone opposes, yet the ratio of left wing to right wing violent incidents is still like Ten Billion : 1 sorry bud
Of course everybody opposes rabid Trumptards, after another one of you inevitably snaps and tries to go all Turner Diaries on the rest of us.
Old 09-03-2022, 02:16 PM
Banned

As far as I’m concerned, if you’re famous in any way, you better accept that you now possibly have a target on your back

And it don’t matter what you’re famous for or how many adoring fans you have, all it takes is one person who’s been writing on his walls with his own blood for the past few weeks how you’re the one who put the aliens in his attic to spy on him, and decides now it’s time for revenge

From watching a lot of crime channels…if someone you know is trying to kill you, you can have a decent/good chance to survive if you are smart and capable. If you don’t know that someone you also don’t know is coming to kill you…you…are…fucked

It doesn’t matter if you walk around armed in a state of hyper vigilance, if they are competent and pick the right ambush you are dunzo

Which is why I’m glad I’m not famous
Old 09-03-2022, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

If that's true they took it too far and made us more uncomfortable, than comfortable.

yet another domino of the collapse of every empire in history has fallen.
Old 09-03-2022, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
put the aliens in his attic to spy on him, and decides now it’s time for revenge
My Google speaker is the technology of the machine elves, imo. 🤪

I put it on my fridge.
Old 09-03-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

If social justice in media causes social justice IRL then violence in media causes violence.

It's time we stopped with all these sci fi movies, and war movies, and murder movies that are driving all these trumpers to supernatural conspiracies and violence.

Right??
Old 09-03-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

lol

scapegoat boogeymen are always 'the nation's problems' when a commie is running things

Not Inflation

Not crazy Gas Prices

Not a Recession

Nah, it's this invisible baddie that the demagogue conjures up to disguise his numerous failures
Old 09-03-2022, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, it's this invisible baddie that the demagogue conjures up to disguise his numerous failures
not invisible, quite literally the guy next to you! Fight fight fight! (fight for the very soul of this nation! the very idea of freedom is only 1 second away from being gone forever!)
-the good guys
Old 09-03-2022, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2022, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not invisible, quite literally the guy next to you! Fight fight fight! (fight for the very soul of this nation! the very idea of freedom is only 1 second away from being gone forever!)
-the good guys
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread